c ya

Started by thomaskreisman, July 27, 2008, 12:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

I am going to Chicago for a week to visit family (grandmother)  and she doesn't have a computer (or at least I don't think so) and I can't afford a laptop so I wont be playing for the start of next round, but if someone could tell me what it is I could get a friend of mine to sign me up for me, anyhow my granmother might have got a computer so I don't know if I can get on or not, I leave tomorrow at noon, c ya! :)

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

I like milk, ask Bob, I don't want to put personal info on the net, then anybody in the world could c.

The Lady Shael

So Thomas Kriesman isn't your real name? =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: The Lady Shael on August 04, 2008, 12:42:40 PM
So Thomas Kriesman isn't your real name? =p
Ya it is, but most of the other personal stuff isn't true, my mom said I have to keep up different identities on all my web-sites, on Pirate Quest I'm a 42 year old retired Marine, and on myspace a 22 year old F-15 Pilot, it's for my own protection though.

Shadow

LOL, somehow I think you're alternate personas might be a bit... unbelievable? in those roles.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shadow on August 04, 2008, 03:41:56 PM
LOL, somehow I think you're alternate personas might be a bit... unbelievable? in those roles.
ya but it's fun to play those roles

Scarwake

Sounds utterly stupid to me.  What is the purpose for creating these other personas?  Identity theft??  - I work at a credit union(a financial institution) and did you know that only 10% of the world's Identity theft is done on the computer; while the other 90% is done via traditional methods.

If not for Identity theft there really isn't much someone can do with just your name and unless you are really dumb enough to put your address on one of these places no harm could happen to you.  A cellphone number being posted could be a little more trivial if you put the area code with it as then they can Identify where the phone's registered to(carrier, town & state).

Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Scarwake on August 11, 2008, 09:32:19 AM
Sounds utterly stupid to me.  What is the purpose for creating these other personas?  Identity theft??  - I work at a credit union(a financial institution) and did you know that only 10% of the world's Identity theft is done on the computer; while the other 90% is done via traditional methods.

If not for Identity theft there really isn't much someone can do with just your name and unless you are really dumb enough to put your address on one of these places no harm could happen to you.  A cellphone number being posted could be a little more trivial if you put the area code with it as then they can Identify where the phone's registered to(carrier, town & state).

If you give me your real name I bet I could find out where you live.

Scarwake

Bet you can't.  Its Timothy James Boggs.

Have fun trying.

Btw, if you're using google to search my name have fun....There's over 80 pages none of which are relevant.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Scarwake on August 11, 2008, 09:39:11 AM
Bet you can't.  Its Timothy James Boggs.

Have fun trying.

Btw, if you're using google to search my name have fun....There's over 80 pages none of which are relevant.
I have a better way.....

Scarwake

Okay.  And what would that way be?

Nice try....Viewing my profile won't help you.  I already removed the location from it before you had a chance.
Emperor of

In-Character Album