turbo awards!

Started by Firetooth, July 25, 2008, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Wolf Snare on August 05, 2008, 02:53:41 PM
Shadow, don't tell me you're going to insult a new player because he partially stole your name. ::)
Actual, I completely support shadow, pony express is completely worth insulting in my opinion, also I plan on killing him/her too, if any of you guys/girls object then just stay out of my way so I don't have to kill you to.

Shadow

... I say that to every new player who does the same thing. Don't tell me you are going to start looking for trivial holes in everything i say because i have been annoying you on turbo ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

who actually even is pony express and what have they got to do with this?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on August 05, 2008, 04:23:22 PM
who actually even is pony express and what have they got to do with this?
Pony Express is the soon to be dead jerk who messed with the wrong guy name thomas.

Shade

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 05, 2008, 06:18:45 PM
Pony Express is the soon to be dead jerk who messed with the wrong guy name thomas.

Really? I was of the impression that you were the only Thomas around, but that can't be right, your harmless as a butterfly

pippin the mighty

Pony is new tom, I don't think anyone will oblige to help you killing a new member.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shadow on August 05, 2008, 04:22:24 PM
... I say that to every new player who does the same thing. Don't tell me you are going to start looking for trivial holes in everything i say because i have been annoying you on turbo ^_^

lol, good one. You of all people know I don't drag silly things like that from server to server, or from forum to forum for that matter. I must admit, it is rather annoying though ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

ShaDowPONYride

Shadow likes pony's???

thomaskreisman

Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 06, 2008, 02:24:03 AM
Pony is new tom, I don't think anyone will oblige to help you killing a new member.
If he's so new then how did he go from 5 mil net to 60 mil net, then have me destroy it all, then switch strats and get 40 mil net?

ShaDowPONYride

cause he is a n00b  and owns you

thomaskreisman

Quote from: ShaDowPONYride on August 06, 2008, 09:49:24 AM
cause he is a n00b  and owns you
he doesn't own me and the only reason I haven't killed him by now is because I share a account with my older sister and I'm trying to teach her how to play.

ShaDowPONYride

oh so you are cheating i see i guess thats ok here to be a cheater

thomaskreisman

Quote from: ShaDowPONYride on August 06, 2008, 11:19:05 AM
oh so you are cheating i see i guess thats ok here to be a cheater
one you explain to me how I'm cheating then I will start to take you seriously.

ShaDowPONYride

lets see sharing accout in not allowed in most games i play

pippin the mighty

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 06, 2008, 09:46:58 AM
Quote from: pippin the mighty on August 06, 2008, 02:24:03 AM
If he's so new then how did he go from 5 mil net to 60 mil net, then have me destroy it all, then switch strats and get 40 mil net?
Begginers Luck :P