turbo awards!

Started by Firetooth, July 25, 2008, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

I suggest you dont take orders from people at all and learn to play your own game. Also, bounties are almost never paid, no matter who says they are paying you.

Shade, it doesn't matter why you lost, a loss is a loss. Stop making excuses. I only played 2 weeks of this round, and Woodlanders didn't do a single clan run at all.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

You misunderstand. Shade hasn't even played this month after the first week. I have been inactive for a large portion of the set, and dispite my efforts to get the clan to work together (writing a 6+ page BASIC clan strategy,) Nothing has happened. Unfortunately the way things are IRL right now, I can get sucked into turbo for a few days, then without notice I may not have access for a week.
I am not complaining, we didn't get the pick of the litter for skill, but woodlanders did infact.

Holby, windy, Shadow, three right there that have worked together in the past to great effect.

I say congratulations now to all the clans, good round, interesting stuff.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Meh, I think that all three of us only actually got in about half the runs that are possible in a set for one reason or another. Kell and Marell had a good thing going for a while. I dont think Woodlanders ever topped 5bil total net before the last week of the set, so I'm a bit surprised, but it was a decent set except for all the inactive players.

Wolf Snare

True, but even just having that sort of back up helps alot when advancing the clan. I have been on my own entirely, in netting, leading things, and seemingly I am the only one who cares within trident. In any situation, a companion to assist you goes a long way, even if they don't do much.
After ally went inactive, I basically lost interest. It was nothing impressive when kell robbed him, as he hasn't been around at all and couldn't even send me back what he was holding.

Anyhow, I'm not ashamed to lose, and nor should I be. The only time I really put effort into turbo this round was doing a few takedowns, and teaching Dave a lesson for backstabbing.

Turns Used: (?) 9,227

meh, I guess I ran more than I let on, but still.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Holby

Turns Used: (?) 9,800

I don't think any clan has really been very active /as/ a clan, outside of the first few days. Woodlanders excluded, given that we haven't really done much all around. We haven't made a single clan run. Whenever something needs doing, I just wake windy up on MSN instead.

Even the Pearls were kinda an accident.
I will not deleted this

kell

we we're kinda going strong, had a good line up (death, marell, juska etc) but marell was gone for ages juska and death died dave wasted tons of net then deleted his account with 800mill net.
we never did a clan run or take down, bit of a shame the round had great potential
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

windhound

Turns Used: (?)     6,854

I was horribly inactive, but my cloak was moderately helpful to the rest of my clan.  People always seem to forget about it
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Obliterator

Were you eroptar?
If so i knew about it and smashed you down a fair bit too.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shadow on July 27, 2008, 01:07:56 PM
I suggest you dont take orders from people at all and learn to play your own game. Also, bounties are almost never paid, no matter who says they are paying you.

Shade, it doesn't matter why you lost, a loss is a loss. Stop making excuses. I only played 2 weeks of this round, and Woodlanders didn't do a single clan run at all.
I will never be as good as Firetooth, and I trust him, he has always been my friend on this game, I trust him with my warlords life, and he trust you and Kell, and that's good enough for me.

David

First off, Snare wat are you talking about? I never backstabbed you dude. Get your facts straight before you say crap like that.

And kell, I wasted turns? You're joking, right? I made about 800 bill dollars this set, and I sent at least half of it to you and Marell to help out you guys. Marell I was feeding for a while with money and loyalty and food so he could run indy. And I made about 9 bil food, MYSELF. So, Don't give me that crap that I "Wasted Turns" because i COULDN'T help you steal Slashers cash. I tried to suicide, but I couldn't even DO THAT.

kell

you wasted turns by running on 10k land, running when troop heavy, 800bill well done clap clap you had 1.5bonus with the pearls for most of the round and what did you do deleted our net, your a chump plain and simple
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

David

10k land cause that's when I had very close to my 175 ratio.

And I deleated MY nw cuz you guys are ___holes.

Wolf Snare

Actually Dave, you've backstabbed Wrath several times in the past 3 months. For that, I had to take your money, and Kells, (regrettably) and destroy the net that you had.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

david, you dont know what suicide means. It means intentionally FAILING leader attacks to kill their leaders without taking land.

David

Shadow, shut up. I know what it means.

I couldn't even COMPLETE the mission, everytime I tried to do it It said failed, and I killed none of his leaders, only MY leaders got killed.

Usually it says something like "mission success but you were unable to defeat your oppenents leaders. You killed ___ leaders, but lost ____ of your own" or something.

Mine just said "Mission Failed. You need ___ more leaders. You lost ___ leaders."