turbo awards!

Started by Firetooth, July 25, 2008, 03:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

It's the 25th today. I think Im gonna miss the end of the round as Im going for a few days as of sunday!:( oh well I thought I should put these up. I dont even know why Im still doing this, lol...

Best player: idk too inactive but prolly bob I think I made 1bil net in like a week and some clans only have 2.7bil net total:P(army)
Worst player: most of them ^_^

Best clan: trident were good and first, but i gotta say corsairs, army were good netters, but careless.
Worst clan: i quite frankly dont have a clue-dont say woodlanders!cloak ftw lol!

Best indy: Last dance
Worst indy: laanndddd fffarrrrmmmmm

Best leader:ME! XDDD hmm prolly bob...or shadow...sevah and snare were ok. Tom was suprisingly good
worst leader: ME AS WELL!:p:p: idk

biggest dissapointment: my espy on snare didnt reveal that he'd stored 100's of billions of cash and it was gonna be a shock ending :'( that and the inactivity
biggest surpise: Slasher (#16)
Turns (?) 550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?) 150 (max 150)
Rank (?) #17
Workers (?) 439,807
Acres (?) 11,873
Cash (?) $763,870,614,082   WWOOOOAAAAAAA!
Food (?) 6,433,853,854
Loyalty (?) 119,488,243
Networth (?) $670,501,873
  Location (?) Mossflower
Race (?) Fox
Health (?) 96%
Tax Rate (?) 11%
Rats (?) 7,596,850
Weasels (?) 19,813,291
Stoats (?) 4,472,877
Skiffs (?) 2,786,278
Lizards (?) 13,658,439
Leaders (?) 5,301,816

best new player: ferrari F50 or Bendetto

best solo player: land farm
worst solo player: Tears of all oceans

Coolest?:(other then firetooth) Freddy Mercury

Easter egg award: chose here

MY DEMANDS FOR MY LAST RUN????

Give me your cash slasher, or I will take it ^_^ started the long road of suicides already. THHEEE PREECCCIOOOUSSS Will be mine, warning over.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

Slasher (#16)
Turns (?)   550 (max 550)
Turns Stored (?)   150 (max 150)
Rank (?)   #15
Workers (?)   439,807
Acres (?)   11,256
Cash (?)   $11,325,739,420
Food (?)   2,472,602,906
Loyalty (?)   119,488,243
Networth (?)   $281,696,670

Location (?)   Mossflower
Race (?)   Fox
Health (?)   96%
Tax Rate (?)   11%
Rats (?)   7,596,850
Weasels (?)   19,813,291
Stoats (?)   4,472,877
Skiffs (?)   2,703,655
Lizards (?)   13,658,439
Leaders (?)   1,422,818
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

That was mean kell:( im getting the 300bil you have left lol, I cant believe I just helped you accidently steal off someone...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Best player: Bob

Best clan: trident, we had the kind of teamwork than none of the other clans had, and the best part of that is half of us where in wraith and half where former armada members and alliance members.

Best indy: Last dance

Best New Player: Engineer 47, I never even talked to him the whole round, but to get #7 rank and only play the last week, and be new, he did great, if you have a forum account Engineer, then I'd like to say that you did great.

Worst indy: IDK

Best leader: I think slasher was running leader in a cash massing form, if so than he is the best, if not then Freddy Murcury, also to Firetooth: "Tom was surprisingly good", what made you think I wasn't gona be good with my great teachers, Firetooth and Slasher.

worst leader: IDK

biggest dissapointment: Kell selfishly stealing all of slashers cash at the end of the round, also snare not paying me, which I have no dowt will start a imature war between me and him in next round, which is pointless.

biggest surpise: the trident members got allong and I didn't have to kill anyone (this is the first round I haven't killed anyone ever, that's right EVER!)

Shadow

Best player: Kell and Marell, they were the only two that had any kind of teamwork going.
Best clan: None were really worth the term 'best.' there was almost no teamwork after the emp was broken, and the goals of the round were largely ignored.
best indy: whoever indied for army (marell?)
best leader: none reall noteworthy, since with forced clans its impossible to have am impenetrable leader defence.
biggest disappointment: people not taking advantage of all the exciting possibilities presented by team play with this setup
biggest surprise: that the clan I am in actually has a chance at winning despite being completely disorgnaised.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shadow on July 26, 2008, 06:03:53 PM
Best player: Kell and Marell, they were the only two that had any kind of teamwork going.
Best clan: None were really worth the term 'best.' there was almost no teamwork after the emp was broken, and the goals of the round were largely ignored.
best indy: whoever indied for army (marell?)
best leader: none reall noteworthy, since with forced clans its impossible to have am impenetrable leader defence.
biggest disappointment: people not taking advantage of all the exciting possibilities presented by team play with this setup
biggest surprise: that the clan I am in actually has a chance at winning despite being completely disorgnaised.

I was looking forward to your awards, I am disappointed, also there is one more award I forgot to give in my last post and if I edit I'm afraid it won't be noticed so,

funniest player: Firetooth and that little stunt he pulled (only me, Firetooth, Bob, and the admins know) that was the funniest thing I saw in about 2 months.

Shadow

Haha why are you disappointed?

Wolf Snare

I don't owe you a thing Tom, wrong person. >.<

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shade

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 27, 2008, 01:42:10 AM

Right, that was me. I'm rather shocked it took him so long to realize I never had any intention of paying him >.<

Shadow

It's funny that people are still dumb enough to work for you. The downside to that is that only the really foolish ones actually do it because of how basically untrustworthy you are, so you get subpar help.

The Lady Shael

Best newbie: Benedetto (my sister) =D
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shade

Quote from: Shadow on July 27, 2008, 10:12:10 AM
It's funny that people are still dumb enough to work for you. The downside to that is that only the really foolish ones actually do it because of how basically untrustworthy you are, so you get subpar help.

Fortunatly even a foolish enough player to believe me can click the 'I vote for Shade' button. I know enough not to trust anyone I can trick with anything important :P

However, even subpar help is useful. The pawn is perhaps the weakest peice on the chess board, but cleverly used they can win the game for you.  ;)

Shadow

Very deep. Didn't work for you this time around though.

Shade

I more or less stopped playing after you came back, Snare's been the one in charge. I havn't even particpated in a clan run. My only goal was to put Trident in Wrath's hands, which succeeded. I've been too busy to actually try to make em win.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Shade on July 27, 2008, 10:02:37 AM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 27, 2008, 01:42:10 AM

Right, that was me. I'm rather shocked it took him so long to realize I never had any intention of paying him >.<
I new you wouldn't about 2 weeks after we made the deal, but I was desperate and clan leadership has no effect on me, I only take orders from Firetooth, and pippin that is all, and kell and shadow if we are working together since they r such good players.