whats happening in turbo?

Started by Firetooth, July 22, 2008, 03:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Anything special to report, or just another ordinary day in turbo?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Apart from a really bad land spread I can't think of anything, why are yu planning something?

The Lady Shael

*secretly hopes someone will take down the Emperor before the end of the round*

Uhhh, I didn't say anything......really! Nothing at all.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Meh Im planning that you dont think Prince Paddy is really just netting peacefully poorly then aiding away to his clan like a good ickle boy ^_^
Quote from: Sharptooh on July 22, 2008, 03:44:50 PM
  Apart from a really bad land spread I can't think of anything, why are yu planning something?
Spread *twitches*SPread*squirms*SPRead*shudders*SPREad*rocks back and forth*SPREAd*sobs*SPREAD!*convulses violently then dies*
It is true though...I saw 70k on one person, 30-45k on about 4 then 50k on like 3people 2 days ago.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Marell

Quote from: Firetooth on July 22, 2008, 03:54:24 PM
Meh Im planning that you dont think Prince Paddy is really just netting peacefully poorly then aiding away to his clan like a good ickle boy ^_^
Quote from: Sharptooh on July 22, 2008, 03:44:50 PM
Spread *twitches*SPread*squirms*SPRead*shudders*SPREad*rocks back and forth*SPREAd*sobs*SPREAD!*convulses violently then dies*
It is true though...I saw 70k on one person, 30-45k on about 4 then 50k on like 3people 2 days ago.

Yeah, and don't forget the 170k land held on vacation by Comass  :(

Firetooth

I know I killed 140k, but if you think 800k not counting dropped or vaca is still in the game max one person 120k that is pretty bad...

Marell

Major Announcement....i've won the lottery 3 days in a row. I am the champion.  :D Haha

Firetooth