Im just a little mad...

Started by Alazar is Back, July 22, 2008, 12:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

What in the world gives the wolfclan the right to kill kell and not get bashed like i did for it?!?!? :P

This is an outrage I actually had a decent reason way back when and now its been a few days and nothing has been said at all about the death of kell this time. You all gettin soft?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 22, 2008, 12:19:54 PM
What in the world gives the wolfclan the right to kill kell and not get bashed like i did for it?!?!? :P

This is an outrage I actually had a decent reason way back when and now its been a few days and nothing has been said at all about the death of kell this time. You all gettin soft?

Everyone's too busy following turbo to pay any attention to regular!
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Blobfish

Kell threatened noobs in our clan, he said "leave your clan in 3 days or you will feel pain" so we decided this was disgusting and something needed doing about it. I was away and not even entirely aware of the plans, but that guy was annoyed because me and feng took him down, so first he failed a kill, then when he realised after 8 suicides he couldnt even espy me he took out his anger on "people who couldnt fight back"-but evidently, they did. So I say "serves him right" if he cant beat noobs which he is trying to bully he sorta deserves this.
Besides, you killed kell before over retaliation for sacking, kell murdered wise claw unprovoked, he said she sacked, I doubt this, and even if she did I doubt she knew what she was doing, he pummeled her for no reason. Then we took him down and Ive explained the rest.
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 22, 2008, 02:42:45 PM

Everyone's too busy following turbo to pay any attention to regular!
That to.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

kell

you killing me serves my purpose more, i wanted to revolt but thatd take too long so by killing me it helps me out more.
and i have evidence of her scking me over some weeks
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

I haven't denied that she sacked, but where on your page does it say "dont sack"? Lets face it you thought you could beat some noobs and failed, quit acting like you're in control.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

I AM  in control, looks like it's time to play reg again. Good luck, and in advance, good game, "wolfclan".
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 23, 2008, 12:38:20 PM
I AM  in control, looks like it's time to play reg again. Good luck, and in advance, good game, "wolfclan".
you too ^_- Mainly all we do is rp :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gorak

Wolf Snare in charge eh?
does this mean the clan isn't going to just be a further waste of my time?
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Wolf Snare

Eh. I've been busy working all week and partying all weekend for most of the summer.. and I think kell disbanded the clan because of a kill attempt on him. I am back in reg officially now though, some interesting things are about to happen. If Eclipse is dead, I'll remake it, and you are welcome to join, as I will be active now.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 24, 2008, 01:10:04 AM
Eh. I've been busy working all week and partying all weekend for most of the summer.. and I think kell disbanded the clan because of a kill attempt on him. I am back in reg officially now though, some interesting things are about to happen. If Eclipse is dead, I'll remake it, and you are welcome to join, as I will be active now.
It wasn't an attempted kill, it was a kill ;)

Sharptooh

I don't mean to offend anyone in vixenclan but I believe it's their fault, they didn't even listen to kell's claims that wise claw was sacking him, they should at least have considered Kell's side of the story before rushing into things, as it:
1) is irresponsable
2) Gives a bad example to the rest of the less experineced clan members, now they probably favour war over diplomacy

If Wise claw was sacking kell I believe that you are at fault for not correcting her Firetooth, not the other way around.

Firetooth

1 part a) dont stick your nose where it doesn't belong
1 part b) We didnt listen to him because he never reported the problem or asked us to stop-he just started murdering all of us-especailly me as an indy-so we teamed up, I murdered him some, then when he was higher we took him down then we killed him. You hardly would've done different. You murdered lek for no reason before. We have reason.
2) no, we wanted to be peaceful, kell threated us though so we retaliated

And I did correct her she stopped sacking, quit acting superior sharptooth. You're a good teacher, but I've been playing longer then you. I do know basic diplomacy. If Kell really cared about new players he would've corrected wisey himself or at least told us.

Sharptooh

Look Firetooth I was trying to say in a nice way, that most of us here don't like wolfclan, me alazar kell and wolf snare to name a few, if you're so good at diplomacy then why do you have so many enemies?
  Doesn't matter if she didn't report it to you either, if she did it full stop then Kell had the right to retaliate, if it was just a few murders I'm sure you could have negotiated peace, but no as usual you and wolfclan rushed into another needless war with yet more needless kills

From your clan crier:

Our Clan is just peacefully netting :) Hear ye, hear ye! Come one, come all to this grand clan! Thy clan we serve until our breath, the one we do before the evil seek and came, so mourn this southward graveyard yonder. Our clan will shine, most assured, and if peace does not than our temper will ring. Slashing staffs, clanking plates, clashing swords and fleeing ones. We hate to give out war, hear thy, hear thee, but I simply say this as a warn. We ward off the evil, yes, we do thy best. We teach some lessons, to show who\'s better, and who not to mess.
~The Southward Bound Clan Song
/\\___/\\
(|) (|)
>\\ /<
///////

Doesn't look like you hate to give out war to me, especially as your clan is the only caln to have a member who has killed another warlord.

Firetooth

We are trying, but kellzar will not allow us. Let me remind you that you accpeted a bounty from kell, didn't do what was required and winged when you weren't paid. Wise Claw likely didnt know what sack did, and if on kells page it had don't sack maybe retaliation would be justified he could always have messged her but no he had to throw his weight around.