I'm Soooo Happy!

Started by CobyCopper, July 21, 2008, 03:34:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Who seriously has 110 billion in money and only 68k leaders to protect it??  You might as well just have started flushing that money down the toilet.  Or at least sent it to me in aid  :P
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

CobyCopper

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 22, 2008, 02:42:06 PM
Who seriously has 110 billion in money and only 68k leaders to protect it??  You might as well just have started flushing that money down the toilet.  Or at least sent it to me in aid  :P
Iluvashley still has a bit of money--there's your Cluny's Hut: Expansion Pack.

Blobfish

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 22, 2008, 02:42:06 PM
You may have got some if we actually knew who you were ::)
That was the most careless defence ever though lol.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Sharptooh

68k leaders protecting 110 bil cash and how many skiffs? that was just like unlocking the gate to a lot of money free. Oh well, it should get exciting now that alazar and his team will put up defences.
  Seriously I'd like to see which way this goes.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Sharptooh on July 22, 2008, 03:01:59 PM
  68k leaders protecting 10 bil cash and how many skiffs? that was just like unlocking the gate to a lot of money free. Oh well, it should get exciting now that alazar and his team will put up defences.
  Seriously I'd like to see which way this goes.
$111b cash and nearly no leaders, like 128m skiffs...

Yeah--please Alazar & Wrath, remember your defenses! You make it too easy to take you down--so if you try next time to crown an emperor, have your work protected from conception--it's useless if you can't protect it.

The Obliterator

this entire topic has been all you guys tell wrath to get a better defence when the fact is he was indying,had done nothing to deserve it,was not locking land.
He has not replied in the last 3 days so why you keep this up amazes me
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Obliterator on July 24, 2008, 01:56:05 AM
this entire topic has been all you guys tell wrath to get a better defence when the fact is he was indying,had done nothing to deserve it,was not locking land.
He has not replied in the last 3 days so why you keep this up amazes me
I'll lock it now--just because nothing more'll come out of it. And I decided I don't want another emperor on Regular, so I'll do my best to take down clans that target that goal. Wrath was begging to be taken down--two people in the Top 3, both lack shields, and both clanned. Effectively easy take-down. Yeah, they did nothing specific to deserve it, but of course they did nothing to prevent it.

Oh and the other main reason I made this topic? Because Alazar quite often said that if you don't raise your defenses you're asking for the damage... ;)