Leaving (for ever)

Started by Saladin, July 20, 2008, 07:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Nah, not really. Just visiting Ireland for the next 2 weeks.
Starfish love you

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

pippin the mighty

Don't scare me like that!  >:(

CobyCopper

Quote from: Saladin on July 20, 2008, 07:48:21 AM
Nah, not really. Just visiting Ireland for the next 2 weeks.
Ok, well have fun! Too bad we won't be able to finish what we started this round though. Next round?

The Lady Shael

Saladin...why? Not funny to scare us like that...=/

Anyways, go visit Kell!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Dont come back, that was a mean trick! >:(
jk, have fun.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 20, 2008, 11:22:20 AM

Anyways, go visit Kell!
you should go visit kell, if I'm ever going somewhere I will post it here, if any of u guys live close then I will come c u, hahahaha that was a good one though saladin, I would have done it just to c how many people would selebrate my diparture, then I would create a fake account like a month later and c who is missing me.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 20, 2008, 11:22:12 PM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 20, 2008, 11:22:20 AM

Anyways, go visit Kell!
you should go visit kell, if I'm ever going somewhere I will post it here, if any of u guys live close then I will come c u, hahahaha that was a good one though saladin, I would have done it just to c how many people would selebrate my diparture, then I would create a fake account like a month later and c who is missing me.

The results would scare you...... ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

haha, I should try it some time

pippin the mighty

Reavling your plans so soon?

Firetooth

I dont think anyone liked freddy too much I dont blame them :D "u c noobs u wil die yes fredy wil kill u, u be vry sad u cen c?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

RazorClaw

The Lady Shael

omg, Razorclaw!! Where have you been all this time? And that picture is frightening. o.o
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 23, 2008, 07:43:17 AM
omg, Razorclaw!! Where have you been all this time? And that picture is frightening. o.o
I have been going outside, moving my body, that sort of thing. It's rather refreshing. :P

I found a few months ago, after trying to start up playing again, that I kind of sucked in a major way. So I'll pop in every once in a while, for fun, to check on the old peeps, but I'm basically gone.

I guess I should've posted a melodramatic topic to let you guys know and to desperately grasp for the affections and appreciations of people from the internets. :P