Round gameplay change (important!)

Started by The Lady Shael, July 16, 2008, 10:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Tomorrow morning, sometime between 9-10 am EST, all of the location bonuses for Pearl Holder will increase to 2.0, from 1.5. Everything else will remain the same.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

This should make the round more intresting :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Exactly what was needed IMO. good thinking.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

Bonus has been raised. Happy stealing. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Still not competitive enough, Ive soloed 5th in less then the week, and Im nothing special by skill standards. The clans all seem so disorganized.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 17, 2008, 10:29:36 AM
Still not competitive enough, Ive soloed 5th in less then the week, and Im nothing special by skill standards. The clans all seem so disorganized.

Don't get too excited there. I am telling you that it will seem kinda lax until the last few days, then if you remain in the top five solo that will be an accomplishment.

EDIT:Oh and Shael nice thinking. This is what the round needed I think. :)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

Holby

A good time for someone to steal them!
I will not deleted this

The Obliterator

Quote from: Firetooth on July 17, 2008, 10:29:36 AM
The point is your not supposed to be soloing its a CLAN round not a solo round
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Firetooth

Well I wanted to just murder and I was gonna work with someone but they dissapeared and I hate forced clans round if these clans were organized they could have someone on 10bil but feuds get in the way.

kell

*looks at marell on 9+bill

taking down somebodies net adds fun to the game, its a wargame
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 18, 2008, 11:11:04 AM
Well I wanted to just murder and I was gonna work with someone but they dissapeared and I hate forced clans round if these clans were organized they could have someone on 10bil but feuds get in the way.

People like you, who whine and moan and complain about not liking forced clan rounds, get in the way too.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

People like you, who winge and whine and judge by spelling, dont help either.
"hey freddy I dont know you at all you could have learning difficulties but Im gonna stick my foot right in and insult you by your spelling" would've been more subtle...
face it until you stop judging by spelling your opinion on these matters dont count.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 18, 2008, 04:19:52 PM
People like you, who winge and whine and judge by spelling, dont help either.
"hey freddy I dont know you at all you could have learning difficulties but Im gonna stick my foot right in and insult you by your spelling" would've been more subtle...
face it until you stop judging by spelling your opinion on these matters dont count.

Firetooth, meet the red herring fallacy.  My, but you seem to fall prey to fallacies frequently.  Maybe it's time you took a course in logic.

And what, by the way, does winge mean?

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth