wat r u all talking about

Started by Blobfish, July 14, 2008, 10:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blobfish

y do u all think im that fliertooth guy plz tell me ppl i dont no wats goin on...
in case u cant tell im jking
u all r noobed 4 life
^_^ i had some prety funy convoes fredy have lota fun here
*wavs*by by ppl c u arond
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

kell

founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

xDDDDDDD Thanks kell :D :D
My only motivation to play is to destroy net now.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Wow, I feel like I coded this whole round for nothing. All that work coding and planning, and everyone's still just intent on destroying each other.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 14, 2008, 03:26:28 PM
Wow, I feel like I coded this whole round for nothing. All that work coding and planning, and everyone's still just intent on destroying each other.
I've been doing what you intended... it's TWIMPBP! Anyway--nobody's killed the emperor yet.

The Lady Shael

Well, you guys are, cause you have the Pearls, but no one else seems to care. I haven't seen any other serious plans from other clans to steal the pearls. And people have stopped attacking the Emperor.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Firetooth

Well Ive been "ratted out" twice in 1round even if shade was shadow the first time 2playes still gave away my identity. Forced clan rounds are always blood baths, we re figthing for the pearls, eh it's a bit gory, could be nicer I s'pose.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

It's not even the goriness I'm upset about, it's cause no one is seriously trying to get the pearls. Some people are attacking it, but you can't take down without clan coordination. My sister keeps attacking it to about 1000-2000 land, and then runs out of turns. A couple more people could EASILY finish the job if they wanted to and my sister is definitely willing to help.

My sister's clan even planned an exact time to get online and make runs (not even to get the pearls, just make runs), and she was looking forward to it all day. Later when the runs were scheduled, none of her clan members were even online.

CobyCopper

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 14, 2008, 03:58:43 PM
It's not even the goriness I'm upset about, it's cause no one is seriously trying to get the pearls. Some people are attacking it, but you can't take down without clan coordination. My sister keeps attacking it to about 1000-2000 land, and then runs out of turns. A couple more people could EASILY finish the job if they wanted to and my sister is definitely willing to help.

My sister's clan even planned an exact time to get online and make runs (not even to get the pearls, just make runs), and she was looking forward to it all day. Later when the runs were scheduled, none of her clan members were even online.
I'd help her. Other than that, my clan is obviously missing our massers.

Shadow

everyone is on edge from the last round... maybe try a normal round or two to settle things down and then try this theme or a variation on it again when everyone is a little quieter.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shadow on July 14, 2008, 04:29:42 PM

everyone is on edge from the last round... maybe try a normal round or two to settle things down and then try this theme or a variation on it again when everyone is a little quieter.

I was thinking just a round or two "normal", meaning no particular theme. Balanced out like Regular is.

kell

i expected more from this round, but for some reason people don't seem bothered, pity really I was really geared up for it when i read sheals intro
founder of eire

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 14, 2008, 03:58:43 PM

Is your sister Benedetto? I have gotten the pearls down to low land and so have others but everytime that happens someone drops land to it. I have even tried in the middle of the night but somehow its always foiled.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

kell

drops 70k to land farms *looks at watch 5.11am
founder of eire

taekwondokid42

I think we should have a no-clans no-huts round just cool things down.   ::)