Perhaps I should tell you

Started by Peace Alliance, July 12, 2008, 11:52:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

You guys rock. I spend all summer with young people, and every now and then one of them mentions the Redwall book series and i say "have you heard of the game?!?!?"... It is followed by a no 100% of the time :(

You guys rock!

The Lady Shael

Hehe, I didn't know we were THE Redwall game. =p Recruit them, Peace, recruit! Pressgang Conscription!
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

Firetooth

thanks!
just murder them if they wont join...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 13, 2008, 01:24:25 PM
thanks!

Wow, great advice. ::)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

holy poo peace where ya been? rwl isnt the same without you... pretty sure you're the only ane one around here. And maybe Shael.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

*feels good he poked peace into posting*
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Firetooth

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 13, 2008, 01:50:42 PM
thanks!

MAYBE thats not harsh enough...
Embezzele them first :)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

I think shael is sane, amongst other people around here, but it's just not the same without him, quick firetooth, embezzle peace's money and keep it on rlw, that way he'll have to hang around for a while, jk, hope you're having a good time  :).

Firetooth

*murders peace*
Im not sane the magic potion gave me super powers xD you know you gave me that magic potion sharptooth i curseth thee till death! >:(

Shadow

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 14, 2008, 07:50:25 AM
I'm "maybe" sane? =/

Bah, don't take my joke posts too seriously lol.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 13, 2008, 01:50:42 PM
thanks!

yup he will win a Nobel prize with that.

Gen. Volkov

Sometimes I think I'm too sane... thus making me insane. Insane is not normal, and if the whole world is insane, then the sane ones are not normal, and thus I am the insane one. If that makes any sense.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

[insert obsessive comment about Raine's impossible/possible argument here]