Myspace

Started by thomaskreisman, July 12, 2008, 05:44:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

I think we should all be friends on wbsites other than RWL and MSN so if u have a myspace, add me =) 

www.myspace.com/thomaskreisman

thomaskreisman

The Lady Shael

I deleted my myspace. Because Facebook > Myspace * 10. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

bjornredtail

Myspace was developed a bunch of trained chimpanzees supervised by undergrad business students. Thus, the quality of the software engineering is far worse than you would find at a typical open-source project, like, oh... Say, RWL. Even RWL under Retto...

I have a myspace. No, you may not look at it, nor may you be my friend. I just have it to talk to a person I knew in high school.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

thomaskreisman

Quote from: bjornredtail on July 12, 2008, 02:51:10 PM
Myspace was developed a bunch of trained chimpanzees supervised by undergrad business students. Thus, the quality of the software engineering is far worse than you would find at a typical open-source project, like, oh... Say, RWL. Even RWL under Retto...

I have a myspace. No, you may not look at it, nor may you be my friend. I just have it to talk to a person I knew in high school.

OK I don't even know u so I was hoping to get people that I actually talk to on RWL to respond to this.

bjornredtail

You don't know me? Ya N00b!!!11one :)
AKA, Nevadacow

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Sharptooh

Yeah bjorntail, who are you??? Lol  :D

thomaskreisman

Quote from: bjornredtail on July 12, 2008, 04:29:33 PM
You don't know me? Ya N00b!!!11one :)

dude, half the people on this site don't know u.

bjornredtail

Yeah, cuz you are all noobs. You'd have to go clear back to Regular Era 3 (I think that's the last I played) to have actually played the game with me. Not that I'm saying I'm good at the game, just that I was playing it long before the half of the forum who doesn't know of me...

Perhaps it's high time the Northland Raiders return from exile... Perhaps not...
AKA, Nevadacow

The Lady Shael

Everyone should know Nev. He's the first person to ever play RWL. =) He's the oldest oldbie here.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

bjornredtail

Well, aside from Boze of course. He kindof created the game... Though I still had a lower Round 1 user number than his playing accounts :)

Though, for those wondering, that was a LONG time ago. Back then I was a freshman in high school... Come this fall I'll be entering my 3rd year of college.
AKA, Nevadacow

The Lady Shael

QuoteBack then I was a freshman in high school... Come this fall I'll be entering my 3rd year of college.

Ooh, same here.

Firetooth

im the only player here who erm...LOOK OVER THERE!*fliertooth runs away*
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 17, 2008, 12:31:42 AM
Everyone should know Nev. He's the first person to ever play RWL. =) He's the oldest oldbie here.

wow cool, I know u now, oh old one, hehehehe jk