lol

Started by Shadow, July 10, 2008, 05:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

not that I care, but was there a reason for killing my barely active account on turbo? It's annoying enough only being able to run every few days without pointless kills.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

I have no clue y he killed u and if u want I will pay him back for it if u pay me.

CobyCopper

Who was it? Revolution 9, the person making a fool out of himself? I wish I could remember his forum name, if I'm right on who he is.

Firetooth

No it was atmopshere my brother let me view the top ten and I instantly saw snuffelpuncus dead and thought if shadow had deleted, then I checked the page.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

meestir amayzing

not too smart to kill shadow...

thomaskreisman

ya he is gona pay, but only if shadow pays me.

Blobfish

Wat so bad bout killing, is a tactic, yes?
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Wolf Snare

Eh, leave atmosphere alone. He is my buddy in real life, and although he knows not to kill, he only finished what someone else tried to do. He told me Shadow had 22 acres or something, and he just went and finished it, not knowing who it was, nor really caring. If anyone kills him, I will leave them under 1 million NW with 1 acre.

Shads, get a new acc up and going and ill send you some stuff to make up for what went on.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 11, 2008, 03:08:24 PM
ya he is gona pay, but only if shadow pays me.

If Shadow really wants him to pay he's going to do the work himself, not rely on someone like you.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Blobfish

41     ?     Shadow (#68)     4,614     $2,894,436     Woodlanders      Stoat     Mossflower

that them ore not?

Rights are for the weak.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 11, 2008, 03:44:54 PM
Eh, leave atmosphere alone. He is my buddy in real life, and although he knows not to kill, he only finished what someone else tried to do. He told me Shadow had 22 acres or something, and he just went and finished it, not knowing who it was, nor really caring. If anyone kills him, I will leave them under 1 million NW with 1 acre.

Shads, get a new acc up and going and ill send you some stuff to make up for what went on.

U got on me for killing Army of one when he had 10 land left and I jumped on him for a perfectly good reason and now your saying that it's OK for atmasphere to do it for no apearent reason, your just saying that because your his friend, I think u need to chose your friends more carfuly (note to admins: that was not a personal attack on atmosphere just a statment)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 11, 2008, 10:14:18 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 11, 2008, 03:44:54 PM

U got on me for killing Army of one when he had 10 land left and I jumped on him for a perfectly good reason and now your saying that it's OK for atmasphere to do it for no apearent reason, your just saying that because your his friend, I think u need to chose your friends more carfuly (note to admins: that was not a personal attack on atmosphere just a statment)

Haha i really love that last part :P

Cody has done the right thing in defending his friend such as you would do. He has done it much nicer than most, offering to aid Shadow back.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

OK yes that is true I will give him that

Quote from: Freddy Mercury on July 11, 2008, 03:49:30 PM
41     ?     Shadow (#68)     4,614     $2,894,436     Woodlanders      Stoat     Mossflower

that them ore not?

dude, who r u, do u even play this game?

[Merged a double post. No double posting, Thomas. ~Shael]

Blobfish

i think im freddy mercury, how sould i know tho :'(

Rights are for the weak.

thomaskreisman

hahaha OK I am confenced on yoour Identety and welcome to RWL, do u know anyone here?