Going away

Started by Saladin, July 09, 2008, 06:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

On Friday I'm leaving to go paintballing for the weekend. Peace!
Starfish love you

The Lady Shael

Why can't you people instead say "Going away....just temporarily!!" =/ It freaks me out.

But have fun.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Have fun! Try not to get all shot up ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

If you run out of ammo, clober them over the head with your gun!
have fun anyway ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Arguia Zsah

I am also going away on Friday. Camping. Looking after 8 - 10 year olds for a weekend. So long as it isn't too wet it should be fun.

Wolf Snare

Have fun sala, if you lose the first day come back the next with frozen paintballs.  :D jk

Enjoy your camping arguia, hopefully you are able to enjoy yourself with all of those kids running around.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Saladin

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 10, 2008, 04:36:53 PM
Have fun sala, if you lose the first day come back the next with frozen paintballs.  :D jk

Haha I'd piss quite a few people off that way.
Starfish love you

Wolf Snare

haha you most definately would. It's not a new trick, but it is very cheap. If you are going to a paintball park, I assume they will supply you with paintballs, to prevent that sort of thing.
Let me tell you, frozen ones hurt :o they don't break, you just end up with a bruise the size of a baseball for each paintball that hits ya. Anyway, have fun, I hope you have a proper mask and gear.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Saladin

I got a tippman X7, so I'm pretty set. I'm going to this place skirmish USA in Pennsylvania. And yeah, they make you use their paintballs which are about $100 for 2000 shots. Pretty expensive.
Starfish love you

Saladin

Got back yesterday. I'm sore as hell and covered in welts. It was awesome: me and 1500 other germans shot the allies to pieces as they charged our "beach front."
Starfish love you

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 10, 2008, 04:36:53 PM
Enjoy your camping arguia, hopefully you are able to enjoy yourself with all of those kids running around.

'Enjoy'? Eh, it is was fun at times... very hard work and quite stressful.