Masons

Started by thomaskreisman, July 09, 2008, 02:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

R any of u in or know someone that's in the Free Masons?

Gorak

I'ma Rank 33 Super most excellent master mason

thats right, mastered both the Scottish and York Rights
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Gorak on July 09, 2008, 08:30:20 PM
I'ma Rank 33 Super most excellent master mason

thats right, mastered both the Scottish and York Rights

um......what the [Heck] r u talking about?

Gorak

study free masonry a little more in depth, you'll find out what I'm talking about

thomaskreisman

oh sorry I miss read, wow that's cool, my step dad is a lodge master

Shadow

I know a few Freemasons, although I know noting about the organisation
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

I was wondering if anyone here has any connections to them and I expected 10 coments saying "what the crap is a freemason" and a few saying "ya I know some freemasons" and 1 or 2 "I'm in the freemasons but thats all I can say so don't ask me any more about it"

Gorak

I should mention I was kidding
I know a fair bit about free masons but am not, and never will be, a lodge member

I happen to think they are full of crap

Firetooth

what is the free masons, is sounds familar but I cant quite remember what it is

btw ring me at 0800 00 1066 if you're bored
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Firetooth on July 11, 2008, 11:51:07 AM
what is the free masons, is sounds familar but I cant quite remember what it is

btw ring me at 0800 00 1066 if you're bored
hahahah... u know I realy do need a new insurance company, maybe I will.

wolf bite

Did no one see national treasure where they talked about most of the guys that signed the declaration of independence was a Freemason?

Quick over view:

Long ago it was an art to make the center bridge stone for a doorway arch which is called a Keystone. So the masons (people that work in stone) agreed to keep it secret. Over time they gained power through helping each other.  Later because of the power they had other people, even royalty, joined. It is said that the templar knights were a branch of the masons!  Over time they formed their own belief system which does not conflict with any religion. People join and gain knowledge to what they believe is the secrets of the universe. With each understanding you supposedly take a step of the 33 steps of king David's temple. So 33 is the highest level.

The masons are known for secret handshakes and passwords. It is believed that in business they discreetly inform each other they are masons and beat out other bidders for contracts. Maybe as many as 22 presidents of the USA have been believed to be Masons. It is even said jack the ripper was a mason, and also Bobby the head of the police was a manson, and that is why the case was never solved.

Modernly there is still the hard line masons, but most enjoy the party faction of the group known as the Shriners (those guys that dress as clowns and drive go carts in parades). They do a lot of fundraising for sick children and finance hospitals.

They have a lot of rules, like if you give out their secrets they will slice you open and let your guts spill out. (You guys think we are firm on enforcing rules, hehe). One of their rules is they can never ask someone to join, the applicant must ask them if he can join. I have heard of fathers who were masons and their adult children never understood why dad did not let them join, but it was dad that was waiting for the son to "ask".

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gorak

actually, it does conflict with other religions

Free Masons worship Jebalun, The Grand Architect of The Universe
To Christian's, Jew's, and Muslim's, that is a big conflict

wolf bite

It also conflicts with any religion that is against secret organizations. I was giving their point of view to be a fair third party.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

thomaskreisman

Quote from: wolf bite on July 11, 2008, 04:33:55 PM
Did no one see national treasure where they talked about most of the guys that signed the declaration of independence was a Freemason?

Quick over view:

Long ago it was an art to make the center bridge stone for a doorway arch which is called a Keystone. So the masons (people that work in stone) agreed to keep it secret. Over time they gained power through helping each other.  Later because of the power they had other people, even royalty, joined. It is said that the templar knights were a branch of the masons!  Over time they formed their own belief system which does not conflict with any religion. People join and gain knowledge to what they believe is the secrets of the universe. With each understanding you supposedly take a step of the 33 steps of king David's temple. So 33 is the highest level.

The masons are known for secret handshakes and passwords. It is believed that in business they discreetly inform each other they are masons and beat out other bidders for contracts. Maybe as many as 22 presidents of the USA have been believed to be Masons. It is even said jack the ripper was a mason, and also Bobby the head of the police was a manson, and that is why the case was never solved.

Modernly there is still the hard line masons, but most enjoy the party faction of the group known as the Shriners (those guys that dress as clowns and drive go carts in parades). They do a lot of fundraising for sick children and finance hospitals.

They have a lot of rules, like if you give out their secrets they will slice you open and let your guts spill out. (You guys think we are firm on enforcing rules, hehe). One of their rules is they can never ask someone to join, the applicant must ask them if he can join. I have heard of fathers who were masons and their adult children never understood why dad did not let them join, but it was dad that was waiting for the son to "ask".

Wolf Bite

ya I own both of 'em there really good but not entirely true but to the most part they r.