vixenclan

Started by Firetooth, July 08, 2008, 01:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 10, 2008, 03:15:02 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 09, 2008, 05:40:59 PM
Firetooth he is right. YOU CLAN HOPPED. No matter what kind of consequneces you were avoiding you still jumped ship. Thats not right according to your book.
Yup yup but still, you would've done the same, wise claw was going to boot me anyway so it's not like I had a choice :P

I didnt ask you what i would do. So what you cant say "Wiseclaw don't boot me, its against my morals."

But but but all you want but we all know what you did, and you just made yourself look like a lieing, hypocritical fool.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Eclipse

uh, is this clan recruiting? or watever u guys call it in this game? im new to this
omg click this egg T.T

Firetooth

Yes we are, if you want the password pm me ingame ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Eclipse,

Welcome to the game and forums. You will find that most people are happy to show how the game works. Enjoy.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Eclipse

thanks guys  :) and it says i cant join clans yet because i'm under protection, what is that and when does it go away.. and how do you pm xD?
omg click this egg T.T

wolf bite

After you have used 200 turns you have full rights in the game, including joining clans.

You can send mail to people by clicking the " ? " mark next to their name and then send mail.

I am sure your new clan will give you a lot of help.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

Welcome to the game eclipse. Feel free to drop me a line in game, I can teach you some of the basic strats to start you off and help you refine them as you progress if you want.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

So can I, but shadow's better :P
If you want a clan alliance vixenclan and wrath are all teaching.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Eclipse

lol thanks guys
btw, my name on the game is DarkFur(#839)
omg click this egg T.T

The Lady Shael

Welcome to RWL. ^_^ Ask anyone for help whenever you need it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Im helping him out a bit.