I just wanted to say thanks for all that you have done.

Started by Alazar is Back, July 07, 2008, 06:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

*gathers up scraps of softness and tries to build a mister softee*
lets re-build the atmosphere.
Oblit is one of the coolest guys I know Ive worked with him in a ton of proms and-oh baha its just not the same :(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Scarwake on July 10, 2008, 10:41:07 AM
I believe he knew what I was saying Firetooth....He just did not have anything in response to somewhat "argue" with my decision as I covered all the basis of what he did as being inappropriate and wrong.

~Scarwake
~Mod duties

ya pritty much

thomaskreisman

OK now back on topic, ya the Oblit dose rank in the top 5 of the coolest guys here

5. Shadow (the real one)
4. Sharptooth
3. The Oblit
2. Firetooth
1. Pippin

Edit: Please refrain from double posting.  Thanks.
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Wolf Snare

LOL. Thankfully I'm not on your list. I would venture to say you have a very twisted perspective on RWL, and life in general.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Be nice, 2 wrongs dont make a right, but 3 make a left ;)
the main thing wrong with that Im not first.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

I don't care what he thinks, what I do care about is that Scarwake warned me when I insulted people, yet this is the 2ed time he insulted me and Scarwake still hasn't said anything.

Wolf Snare

Actually, my opinion is credible under these circumstances.  ;)

I never directly insulted you, TBH I thought it'd go over your head.

Anyhow, we have a strong stance against using the word gay in a derogatory sense. You did so, TWICE, so you got a warning. Please stop testing the staff.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

who, how did i get on your list? that's kinda funny
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

thomaskreisman

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 10, 2008, 06:12:12 PM
Quote from: Shadow on July 10, 2008, 05:02:58 PM
who, how did i get on your list? that's kinda funny

y is that so funny?

WILL YOU STOP ALREADY?!?!?! SERIOUSLY NOW IM GETTING TICKED OFF. IF YOU WANT TO NAME YOUR LIST OF FAVORITE PEOPLE GO TO THE SPA ROOM 101 AND DO SO ALL YOU WANT. LEAVE MY DISCUSSIONS ALONE IF YOUR GOING TO DO THIS.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Scarwake

Thomas...Stay on topic otherwise do not post if you are going to lead a discussion completely off the subject.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

And a side-note to Alazar, please try to refrain from using all caps in your post, it's kind of annoying and to be honest, a little immature. One or two words is okay, but an entire post is a little overboard.

-Shael
~Admin Duties
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 11, 2008, 10:05:57 PM
And a side-note to Alazar, please try to refrain from using all caps in your post, it's kind of annoying and to be honest, a little immature. One or two words is okay, but an entire post is a little overboard.

-Shael
~Admin Duties

Dang alazar, u just got told that u where imature by an admin on admin duty, I think the last word topic in spa room 101 is looking pritty good right now to ya, eh?

The Lady Shael

Thomas, I'm pretty sure you've already got an official warning, so please don't push your luck. Scarwake JUST gave you a nudge to stay on topic, and replying by making jibes at Alazar and flame-baiting is certainly not mature. If no one gets back on topic after this, I'm locking it.

-Shael
~Admin Duties
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.