I just wanted to say thanks for all that you have done.

Started by Alazar is Back, July 07, 2008, 06:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Dear Chris(Oblit as most of you know him),

I just wanted to make it public about how much of an awesome friend you are. I wanted to let you know that I appreciate everything you have done for me and I'm sure the rest of the "guys" do too. You have always been there when we needed you to help us net past an opponent or when we needed someone to suicide, or market theft. You have even stuck around when we were being criticized. You just won't go away! ;) And I thank you for being there to help break up me and shades fueds, and always giving your much apprecitated input. Your the glue that holds together our team. I think its sad that the majority of the playerbase doesnt give you the respect you disserve. You are one of the top players here. Hopefully after reading this you will realize that we really like you around and the other players here will understand that you are a much better player than you get credit for.

Sincerely,
                                               Chris
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Agreed, oblit is a cool guy, even is he is often on the opposing team.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Wolf Snare

Ally's right, and I always wanted to make you aware of this, but I didn't want to appear mushy. Luckily, Ally took the bullet and I can bluntly agree without looking like a softy.

You rock Oblit.  ;)
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 09, 2008, 12:50:36 AM
Ally's right, and I always wanted to make you aware of this, but I didn't want to appear mushy. Luckily, Ally took the bullet and I can bluntly agree without looking like a softy.

You rock Oblit.  ;)
We know you really have feelings, they're just so deep down you can need a sub to pull them out ;)
jk, agreed, I dont wanna look like a softie, I wanna look like a n00b :D
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

snare and alazar: u guys r {happy}

Firetooth: U need to stop pretending that u get allong with those to {happier folks}

JK hahaha

Edit:  Do not use such words in a derogatory fashion on the forums, your Official Warning has been posted below this.  Please note one more violation of this nature will result in a gagging.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Firetooth

you coud've used more appropriate insults *raises eyebrow*
oh well I get the point ;)lol

thomaskreisman

I could of but then people might mistake me for alazar

jk hahaha

Alazar is Back

A "jk" behind an inappropriate insult does not make it alright. That post deserved a warning at least because it could be offensive to some other members of this forum. It did not bother me, but you need to be careful of others feelings too...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Scarwake

Thomas,  This is your OFFICIAL Warning.  Do NOT use the word gay or queers on these forums to Insult another member.  You have already been talked about using such words in a derogatory way before!  If I find any such instances again you will be gagged!

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

thomaskreisman

but last time I just said that I don't like queers I wasn't insulting anyone saying they where gay, yes I said the dingo is gay but that wasn't as an insult thats because he IS gay.

(also I think I called  TRShadow gay once but that was when I thought TR Shadow was a guy and then TR Shadow said she was a girl)

Scarwake

You insulted several people by posting that comment whether you knew it or not.  I advise that you watch your language on these forums a lot closer and choose words that will not disrupt our community.

The fact is you used the words as an insult.  Do NOT use the word queer(or any instances) of it on the forums.  It is inappropriate for our site which has members of all ages, as well as members who live different lifestyles.
Gay can be used, HOWEVER it CANNOT be used as an insult.

If you would like to know whom you insulted by using such words you can take a look at myself.  I am gay, but do not let that make you believe that the reason I am giving you this warning is because you hurt me, but you are receiving it because you attacked other members with personal insults while knowing that such words in a derogatory manner are inappropriate on the forums that is glad of its diversity in age, race, ethnicites, genders, religions and alternative lifestyles.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Emperor of

In-Character Album

thomaskreisman

I hounestly don't know how to respond to that, other than post this badly spelled reply saying that I don't know how to respond to that.

Firetooth

Just watch your language basically dont use any insults insulting someone because of race, background etc.

Scarwake

I believe he knew what I was saying Firetooth....He just did not have anything in response to somewhat "argue" with my decision as I covered all the basis of what he did as being inappropriate and wrong.

~Scarwake
~Mod duties
Emperor of

In-Character Album