Food

Started by thomaskreisman, July 06, 2008, 11:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

u guys need to put food on the market for a resonable price, that is how indy players get most of there food and right now the cheepest food is $25 each and I just won't buy that so put up some food for $15 or less and I will be more than willing to buy it.

meestir amayzing

i forgot to sell for $11 i will put them up :)

thomaskreisman

Scarwake

Thomas here is a little tip when buying food from the market....

Pick your seller carefully, find out as much about their armies and strat as possible...Buy the food from them then turn around and use either sack or steal to get your money back!

This could also backfire on you as well...but its a tip that I have seen many people deploy in their food buying experiences.

~Scarwake
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Scarwake on July 08, 2008, 07:53:55 PM
Thomas here is a little tip when buying food from the market....

Pick your seller carefully, find out as much about their armies and strat as possible...Buy the food from them then turn around and use either sack or steal to get your money back!

This could also backfire on you as well...but its a tip that I have seen many people deploy in their food buying experiences.

~Scarwake

I've learned from personal experience that this is a good way to tick people off. :P  If you think you can get away with it, though, it's definitely worth trying.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Scarwake

Yeah, I've had a few people do it to me...

BUT like I said before it obviously has its draw backs...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

thomaskreisman

I know I can't get away with it but I will do it anyway once somebody puts food on the market

meestir amayzing

that's why i keep my food hidden :). but even if i woulda put food on the market right then you woulda found out who i really am.

thomaskreisman

I do.  Who gives a crap who you are?

You act like we care.

Edit: Fixing spelling & grammatical errors for the ease of others reading enjoyment!
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Firetooth

Be nice tom ;) he may have reasons to remain hidden.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

General Austin

hahahahahahahaha....AMAZING tom =) you have now just earned my reverence with that comment!

Checkerpaw

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 08, 2008, 11:38:13 PM
I do I give a crap who u r?

u act like we care.

Who's "we"?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Well technically it is "we" as tom and austin agree but it should've been I at time of post
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Quote from: General  Austin on July 09, 2008, 09:29:57 AM
hahahahahahahaha....AMAZING tom =) you have now just earned my reverence with that comment!

what does reverence mean?

Edit: fixing spelling errors, allowing for others to read clearly.  If possible please spell check.
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Alazar is Back

I noticed that there was food on the market for cheaper than $25 today.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..