Food

Started by thomaskreisman, July 06, 2008, 11:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thomaskreisman

yes there was i noticed it to but due to 5 days of no food I was forced to make my own and then I dicided to swich back to leader so now I have lenty of food, 1.3 bil to be percice

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 09, 2008, 05:57:25 PM
yes there was i noticed it to but due to 5 days of no food I was forced to make my own and then I dicided to swich back to leader so now I have lenty of food, 1.3 bil to be percice

You can make food as a leaderer too thomas....
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

I am making food as a leader just only about 550k per turn and the rest is huts

meestir amayzing

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 08, 2008, 11:38:13 PM
I do.  Who gives a crap who you are?

You act like we care.

Edit: Fixing spelling & grammatical errors for the ease of others reading enjoyment!
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
well, it seems like you want to know who other people are. as i have heard you sent an empire a message asking if they were on a certain website... (this was on turbo and yes this person in my clan :D)

thomaskreisman

hahaha ya OK u got me.

David

And he sent this to me a while ago...

"Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:08:16 -0600
From Thomas Kreisman Is Drinking Milk (#35) (?)

r u an admin controlled account? "

:D :D :D :D

Firetooth

lol, I am even though Im not playing :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Scarwake

Thomas....The Admins are normally accounts #1-3.  If you look in your mailbox where you compose a message the drop-down menu lists them along with every other player on the game.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

The Lady Shael

Well, I think he sent that because his empire name is "The Sword of Ublaz", which sounds like it could be part of the theme (because we have "Tears of All Oceans" and "Emperor Ublaz Madeyes", and both are admin-controlled). But I don't think Ublaz even had a sword...soooo...yeah. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

He did, he was a champion dueler dude and he dies in a sword fight he's winning by treading on his pet snake lol.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

I havent read a Redwall book in 4 years so I forgot that ulbaz had a sword.

meestir amayzing

there are books???

thomaskreisman

hahah yes there are allot of books, by Brian Jaques (did I spell his name right?) they r very good but they r childrens books so u probrobly wouldn't like 'em unless your 11.

Firetooth

nah lots of people here who are older like the redwall books Im not 11 but I started reading this this year and I only haven't finised like 4 lol

thomaskreisman

realy I finished them when I was 9