land lock

Started by Firetooth, July 06, 2008, 06:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

taekwondokid42

the point is working with what you are given.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 08, 2008, 02:34:21 PM
the point is working with what you are given.

Exactly im not all happy with the clan i was given, but life is about making the best out of what ya got.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Scarwake

Someone complains too much...coughfiretoothcoughcough

Work with what you have and learn to work with others.  You might actually learn something new that could improve your strategy by tenfold or you could easily learn a new strategy that works a million times better than the one you currently use.

And you just basically land-locked 140k anyways by deleting your account so you really have no room to talk.

~Scarwake
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 08, 2008, 12:10:14 PM
Im just annoyed, fed up, wish Id been in another clan, I hate forced clan rounds, last time I left my clan, this time I cant.

I know this might seem hard to believe, but the world -- and that includes RWL -- doesn't revolve around you.  Get over it.  Dropping 140k in land and complaining about this round and quitting your clan is disgraceful.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

meestir amayzing

thomaskreisman

lol

That was gona be a 1 word post so this is words so sheal will not be mad at me

Firetooth

*rolls eyes*
I thought it would go to land farm, most other promi's have a feature like that, I am I to blame for not realising something didn't exsist
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 08, 2008, 08:43:32 PM
Im just annoyed, fed up, wish Id been in another clan, I hate forced clan rounds, last time I left my clan, this time I cant.

I know this might seem hard to believe, but the world -- and that includes RWL -- doesn't revolve around you.  Get over it.  Dropping 140k in land and complaining about this round and quitting your clan is disgraceful.
whatever, all you do is flame bait checker but you basically cant play and just try to stir up trouble, so, either play or shu your mouth. You dont really know the reasons but something is wrong with a clan when they go from first to like 2nd last ::) and no that wasn't even the main reason I quit there's quite a few.  One of them is:

Conor says:
you ssooooo rigged
Shade says:
Duh, I bribed half the clan
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 09, 2008, 03:13:30 PM
*rolls eyes*
I thought it would go to land farm, most other promi's have a feature like that, I am I to blame for not realising something didn't exsist

The only problem I have with this is that most "other" proms do not have land farms. I play a few of the ones you do so i would like to know which you are talking about.

What you dont realize firetooth is that snare was gone over the weekend and some other indies started leadering.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

*rolls eyes*

whatever, all you do is flame bait checker but you basically cant play and just try to stir up trouble, so, either play or shu your mouth.

I can't play?  As of this evening, I'm in seventh place on turbo.  At least I don't quit and throw 140k away and then whine about the setup midway through the round.  And it sounds like you knew very well what you were doing when you gathered that land and then abandoned your warlord.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

meestir amayzing

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 09, 2008, 09:12:08 PM
*rolls eyes*

whatever, all you do is flame bait checker but you basically cant play and just try to stir up trouble, so, either play or shu your mouth.

I can't play?  As of this evening, I'm in seventh place on turbo.  At least I don't quit and throw 140k away and then whine about the setup midway through the round.  And it sounds like you knew very well what you were doing when you gathered that land and then abandoned your warlord.
that shu'd your mouth :D

Firetooth

*rolls eyes*

I was making a run to aid my clan ask around unless you want me to run on 8k...the fact remains you were also too scared to reveal your warlord on reg when you accepeted the offer of a duel.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

this whole argument is pretty much about

I R ANNOYING (aka firetooth to those that don't know his nik name) didn't have his pals in his clan, wasn't wining so decided to be a noob

moral of the story firetooths a noob
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 10, 2008, 03:10:46 AM
*rolls eyes*

I was making a run to aid my clan ask around unless you want me to run on 8k...the fact remains you were also too scared to reveal your warlord on reg when you accepeted the offer of a duel.

The fact remains I liked to keep my identity hidden on reg and turbo as much as possible.  And refusing to reveal my identity hardly compares with the tantrum you've thrown over this round of turbo.

Firetooth

Quote from: kell on July 10, 2008, 06:39:40 AM
this whole argument is pretty much about

I R ANNOYING (aka firetooth to those that don't know his nik name) didn't have his pals in his clan, wasn't wining so decided to be a noob

moral of the story firetooths a noob
bravo for spelling nick wrong...
a) I hate forced clans
b) Those "pals" were the ones who made up all your net last round as you were to lazy to or too poorly skilled too then instead of repaying them to make yourself look good you aided shael.
c) the noob owned you in reg so you must be a bigger noob then the noob
d) you threw a tantrum over murdered because you were trying to chase away yet another new player...tut tut tut that would be 2 people you scared away if it wasnt for me ;)
I R annoying has spoken.

kell

my spelling is down to a medical condition, my net came from eire players, i hardly call having four noobs wear away my leaders owning, but i hardly expect a clan hopper to know the difference.
and you d point needs to be cleared up ive no idea what your on about
founder of eire

first emp on the new server