Shadow on turbo

Started by Shadow, July 04, 2008, 10:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

I was aware that both you and Firetooth had figured it out, and both of you sent me messages that only the real Shadow could have replied to, I was hoping to delay replying to either of you until clan election were over, for fear that I would give you the evidence needed to publically reveal me. I would love to know what concrete evidence you managed to gather

Shadow

haha what did they ask you?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Bob asked me something about a strategy you taught him several months ago, Firetooth asked me to reply to an email he sent to you via hotmail

Firetooth

Not one, two ^_^ ironically one was proof that shadow=shade. Then on msn I said something like:

hey shadow
ooppss
I mean shade
Im thick

lol
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shade on July 05, 2008, 01:44:18 PM
Bob asked me something about a strategy you taught him several months ago, Firetooth asked me to reply to an email he sent to you via hotmail
Exactly--one that you couldn't answer. Anyway--I think the next few weeks will be fun... :D

Shadow

Off to Ottawa, unsure of computer availability. My in game account is Snuffelupecus at the moment, not sure if I'll use it or not, and I won't join next round without a post, so don't fall for that again ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

kell

i was highly suspect of the messages anyway and had planned to string it along but wasnt bothered
founder of eire

first emp on the new server