Shadow on turbo

Started by Shadow, July 04, 2008, 10:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

The account Shadow on turbo is not me. I just got home from Europe, and don't quite have time to start up again until next week at the earliest. When I make an account I will post it here. I received an e-mail saying that Shade controls the Shadow account on turbo at the moment, but it could just as easily be one of the other fools I pissed off last round. I apologize to anyone who has been harmed using my name this round, and I will see what I can do about setting it right when I rejoin.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shade

Bah! I at least hoped you'd be gone until after the clan leader elections, I most likely would have won.

The Lady Shael

Aw, and clan leader elections are tomorrow...=p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Shade

Darn, maybe not enough people will see this in time :)

Whens your next vacation kyle?

Death

Pah, it was a fun trick.

I'll clarify, I was not a part of this, but I knew Shadow would be back today and saw no harm in having some easily fixed laughs.

Alazar is Back

You all have to give Shade some credit for pulling off such a hard task, right under everyones noses. Spreading words about he might be shadow or shade and all the others. It was quite amusing to watch, i must say.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shade

Particularly Bob-sama and Firetooth, who within 5 minutes of my signing up provided me with more free information that I had thought I would recieve throughout the entire ruse, I'm told they were beginning to get suspicious towards the end, but not before I had more than my fair share of fun making Firetooth think he had a leak, after all, who would suspect Shadow of all people to be giving info to Shade?

And it's really not that impressive, Shadow is easy to impersonate, all ya gotta do is pretend your better than everyone else at everything and viola, even Marell and Kell are fooled.  ;)

Scarwake

Please note that you need to keep a respect for all other players on the forums whether you like them or not, Shade.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Shadow

Meh. I usually have players on msn and I advise contacting me there instead of in game, given that names are easy to type into that box.

Death, I love having you around. You put things in perspective so well.

Marell

Yeah, i'll admit you had me fooled this time Shade, there wasn't really any reason for me to doubt that Shadow(#37) wasn't really Shadow, until a few days ago when Firetooth let me know it was really you...but at least it was not used against me in any way. Checking back at the messages we've shared i'm happy to see i have leaked no important information...lucky haha.

But you know i will never be able to trust you again (not that i did before this lol)...this little masquerade plus the fake screenshot you sent me the other day in which you made it seem like Shadow had referred to Kell and I as his pawns...your a dirty player Shade  ;)...though knowing you, you will take that as a compliment.

Firetooth

I found out ages ago, and I sent 2 msg's to shadow's hotmail, laughing when shade was to wuss to even make an excuse :D something was up when shadow was ingame but not forusm or msn
Once again, what you lack in playing skill you make up for in meaness shade  :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Change of plan, I won't have regular computer access for at least 3 more weeks once I get to Ottawa =/

Firetooth

Looks like you'll miss most, if not all, of the round then
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Depends if I can get on using campus computers - I am getting a laptop but it is being delayed for some reason or other, I won't get it til the end of July at the earliest. Shame, this theme is one of the most interesting I've seen yet.

CobyCopper

I had concrete proof it wasn't the real Shadow around July 2nd--I simply didn't mention it to you because I was going to mess around a bit. Oh well--it's not like you could have answered the trick question.