Land

Started by General Austin, July 04, 2008, 07:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

Where did it all go? Is this what they call "land spreading"? I could have sworn I saw someone with 40k acres the other day...now nearly everyone has 11k, with nobody breaking the 20k barrier. We've got three land farms...idk, it's surprising...

Firetooth

Quote from: General  Austin on July 04, 2008, 07:15:34 AM
Where did it all go? Is this what they call "land spreading"? I could have sworn I saw someone with 40k acres the other day...now nearly everyone has 11k, with nobody breaking the 20k barrier. We've got three land farms...idk, it's surprising...
Indeed it is, I managed 40k until I was onlined ^_^
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: General  Austin on July 04, 2008, 07:15:34 AM

I agree.  Where the heck is all the land?  I can barely scrape together 16-18k during runs and then I usually get knocked back down to 8k or so.  For someone who is used to being able to build off of more land, it's taking a little bit of getting used to for me

:P
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Only noobs or players who are lazy or just joking around spread, and once one player spreads someone who's trying to stop the spread has an even harder job doing so.
I gathered 40k of land. 7k onlined away, the rest down the drain in this pit of cr**.
And checker aim more like 30k if possible with some elbow grease it isnt to hard ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Coral

I scraped up 150k today.
*6   ?   Psychedelia (#15)   158,151   $173,723,278   Trident   Wolf   Sampetra
Not too hard really.
Figure Apes are running about.
New here.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Coral on July 04, 2008, 06:10:29 PM
I scraped up 150k today.
*6   ?   Psychedelia (#15)   158,151   $173,723,278   Trident   Wolf   Sampetra
Not too hard really.

Boast elsewhere, please
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Death

Why on Earth would you accuse him of boasting just because you can't gather land well?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on July 04, 2008, 10:38:42 PM
Why on Earth would you accuse him of boasting just because you can't gather land well?

I am going to assume that he said boast elsewhere because Coral broke the emp today. Its just an educated guess, but I'm pretty sure thats why.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

da da dum dum dum, some other land bites the dust, da da dum dum, some other land bites the dust, and some more land is gone and some more land is gone, some other land bites the dust! RWL spreads all the land!

taekwondokid42

which might be why the emp has less land.  ::)

I thought that it all disappeared too, but you just had to click the all scores.

You see, there was this interesting bug where the land farms had all the dropped land, but no NW increase. As soon as I attacked them (and saw my precious troops desert) they got the NW that they were supposed to have. So there was like 45k land in 2 land farms each with less than 5 mil NW.

But that's all fixed now.

Firetooth

I couldnt scrap much land, marell was maxed, arg so were a few others on 30k land and pyschdelia and slasher in my clan.
ahh well now I revolted I can op attacks. btw, that bug's still around on reg Im pretty sure.