So, which clan is the most loaded?

Started by Checkerpaw, July 02, 2008, 09:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

Quote from: Holby on July 11, 2008, 08:01:17 PM
There is nothing more unimpressive than to have someone ram down your throat how great they are and all the strats they know. If you're good, you don't need to prove it, nor do you have to respond to the idiots baiting you over it. It gives off an arrogant, self-important air that is rather hard to forgive.

READ: Stop the pissing contest.

Words of wisdom. If you have to tell people how good you are, you aren't as good as you think. End of story.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

But in that instance Id say thats's untrue, Alazar is only having to defend his ability because bob and checker dont like him-neither have good proof that he is a poor player.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on July 12, 2008, 11:04:31 AM
But in that instance Id say thats's untrue, Alazar is only having to defend his ability because bob and checker dont like him-neither have good proof that he is a poor player.

So if Alazar is good then he shouldn't even bother responding here and just play it out in game. The scores list will give the truth in the end.

Firetooth

true.
Alazar always has his "biggest fish motto though"... :P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 11, 2008, 07:48:24 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 11, 2008, 07:18:14 PM
Quote from: CobyCopper on July 11, 2008, 06:01:38 PM
Anyway--Alazar, impress me with your skills. That's my challenge to you. Do it solo, do it clean.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for either of those conditions to actually be followed through on.

Had you came here like 4months or maybe a bit longer than that you would have noticed that by nature i am an extremely nice player by nature. When all this warring between sides first started i suggested just peacefully netting and was shut down.

Quote from: CobyCopper on July 11, 2008, 06:01:38 PM
Anyway--Alazar, impress me with your skills. That's my challenge to you. Do it solo, do it clean. It's your choice on how to do it, if you accept this challenge.

This round i will not. I am in a team. I might try next round depending on the theme, but the fact of the matter is that i prefer teams. My skills as a promi player are multiplied greatly when im put into a team, many others can and have protested to this. If i answer your challenge than i would expect you to finally quit beating around the bush and answer just ONE of my challenges.
My challenge to you is player versus player. For that reason if you want to challenge me, you'll do it alone and I'll do it alone. As for your other challenges--make them "clear" and say it. For the last one, that was a challenge between you and Firetooth. I won't interfere in a challenge such as that.

And if you didn't notice, I said do it how you want to. Out-net everyone, take me down solo, or do whatever you really want. It's you versus me in this challenge.

As for skills in a clan--I've seen you do pretty well. I'm confident that you operate at a minimum smoothly in your clan.

Anyway--I want to challenge Alazar in a 1v1 match. If he accepts, I won't mention it here until start of the next round.

Blobfish

i cen pwn u all so i wouldnt mass weth me alzar or u wold be fish meet if u trid so be qeuit
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Freddy Mercury on July 13, 2008, 02:06:31 PM
i cen pwn u all so i wouldnt mass weth me alzar or u wold be fish meet if u trid so be qeuit

I'm sure Alazar would take offense at this post if he were actually able to decipher it.  As it was, I had to use my Noob1337lol!!! Internet SuperDSypher (TM) before I could finally understand it
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Blobfish

U serisly souldnt judge ppl on speling if ur life is corecting speling erors on the form of a game u cant play be glad ppl dont point that out to u. if it was somone isralie(i knew a few who mite play heer, 1 who alreedy does and uses the forms,  in the neer future) they'd be deeply ofended so watch ur tounge or u cold end up with a ton of enmies and a form ban.
Worship the mighty Blobfish

Quote from: Blobfish on May 01, 2011, 12:04:37 PM
Economic Left/Right: 3.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.59

Rights are for the weak.

Shadow

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 13, 2008, 03:05:31 PM
Quote from: Freddy Mercury on July 13, 2008, 02:06:31 PM

I'm sure Alazar would take offense at this post if he were actually able to decipher it.  As it was, I had to use my Noob1337lol!!! Internet SuperDSypher (TM) before I could finally understand it

Our illiterate friend is right... you seem to do very little here besides criticize people for their spelling. There must be something interesting or original in your head somewhere.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Freddy Mercury on July 13, 2008, 03:31:14 PM
U serisly souldnt judge ppl on speling if ur life is corecting speling erors on the form of a game u cant play be glad ppl dont point that out to u. if it was somone isralie(i knew a few who mite play heer, 1 who alreedy does and uses the forms,  in the neer future) they'd be deeply ofended so watch ur tounge or u cold end up with a ton of enmies and a form ban.

I'm not judging you or correcting your posts.  I'm merely saying I had to pull out my Noob1337lol!!! Internet SuperDSypher (TM) to decipher your previous post.  This one too, actually.  My deepest apologies if you're offended.  It's just that I'm not familiar with "enmies," and I'm used to "form" referring to a piece of paper you have to fill out and "cold" referring to temperature or a sickness.

And while I wrote this, I see shadow has written: "you seem to do very little here besides criticize people for their spelling."  Then you need to start browsing the forums more, my dear friend.  There are indeed many interesting and original thoughts in my head, most of which I've shared with others on this forum.  It's truly unfortunate you have the inability to read those, since, judging by your response, u apirintly av no problumz reeding thotz lyk theez.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Wolf Snare

Shadow, Holby is right under certain circumstances, but to suggest that Alazar take the (unprovoked) verbal blows is ridiculous. You wouldn't, under any condition, allow someone to talk poo about you, so don't suggest he should.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shade

This discussion amuses me, but for different reasons.

Mostly because I found out earlier that Freddy Mercury is actually Firetooth.

kell

why doesn't the annoyance of firetooth surprise me?
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shade on July 13, 2008, 10:20:57 PM

Firetooth, you need to get yourself some hobbies.

Firetooth

this amuses me because you plan to use a program to check if leader missions will work before you use them and then give every clan bugged versions. jeez, you can be pretty thick. I also doubt this complies with ze rules u n00b 1337 heh ur in truble ur plan go down de drain
You can be pretty stupid :D
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 14, 2008, 06:50:09 AM

Firetooth, you need to get yourself some hobbies.
teehee, aww it was fun whilst it lasted :(
and checker Im not lying about my israeli friends either, I kinda think if they saw all the corrections you did they wouldnt want to play...
and if you cant decifer a few mistakes u r stupider then the ppl making them lulz n00b 1337!
Quote from: kell on July 14, 2008, 02:17:10 AM
why doesn't the annoyance of firetooth surprise me?
I dont suprise anyone anymore, this was gonna be my most annoying thing so far.
Ill still annoy ingame but this isnt gonna have the impact it would've.