So, which clan is the most loaded?

Started by Checkerpaw, July 02, 2008, 09:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on July 10, 2008, 03:27:57 PM
Hahaha, on imperium forums I edited a certain rude word to equal snarecakes.
http://www.imperiumonline.net/engsmforum/index.php?topic=405.msg2469#new

Trident could be winning. I gave up, shade rigged the votes and everyone lost intrest. T'was fun while it lasted.

You know what you COULD have done instead of quit the round and make a fuss on the forums?  You could have stayed in your clan but played solo, offering your services out to one of the other three clans.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Wolf Snare

I think I'll manage prefectly well. Afterall, Leadering is my specialty.

I've managed to revolt and spy 2/3 of the top guys, should be fun from here on out......for me.  :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 10, 2008, 04:17:27 PM

I've managed to revolt and spy 2/3 of the top guys, should be fun from here on out......for me.  :D

Ya you taught me how to leader effectively.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Saladin

Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Saladin on July 10, 2008, 09:42:22 PM
&$^@#^%*&!!! Corsair has fallen.

Little suckers beat me to the punch ;)

Juska

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 10, 2008, 08:08:08 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 10, 2008, 04:17:27 PM

Ya you taught me how to leader effectively.

Lol? He taught you how to build 100% huts and then drop land to perfect ratio? Wow, tough stuff.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

CobyCopper

There's more to it than that--but I somehow doubt Alazar realizes the actual strategies in leadering as a whole. Other than that, yes Corsair has fallen. It's a shame really--I was personally doing my best to protect NW (hightened guards, shields raised, easily >250 def ratio) but it was taken out 2 hours prior to when I could finally get on.

Wolf Snare

Now I know why you always stuck to indying Juska ^_^
Theres much more to it than that. I'll admit I didn't tell Ally my advanced strategies and tricks, but It's unfair to say that he doesn't understand the strategy. He is a much better player than you /try/ to make it seem like.

As you know Coby, there are many ways to run leader strategies, it all depends on what you are trying to achieve. I believe Alazar has a fair bit of knowledge on each variation of the strat, so please don't target him.

As for the takedown, good work, I like the hostility. It will ensure more wars to come. :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: CobyCopper on July 11, 2008, 01:24:49 AM
There's more to it than that--but I somehow doubt Alazar realizes the actual strategies in leadering as a whole. Other than that, yes Corsair has fallen. It's a shame really--I was personally doing my best to protect NW (hightened guards, shields raised, easily >250 def ratio) but it was taken out 2 hours prior to when I could finally get on.

Insult me all you want. Your arrogance is your weakness. Unlike you i never underestimate my enemies abilities. I am always watching, studying. So far im not too impressed with all of your know-it-all take over the game strategies though. ;)

:o :o :o

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 11, 2008, 04:23:36 AM
Quote from: CobyCopper on July 11, 2008, 01:24:49 AM

Insult me all you want. Your arrogance is your weakness.

No it's not.

On a different note, am I to assume Cobycopper is Bobsama?  That was a pretty impressive takedown.  Who did it?

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

CobyCopper

Last Dance suicided, then Eoraptor murdered me many, many times. After that, Revolution 9 continued to murder and poison.

Other than that, Alazar, there are still MANY tricks and advanced strategies. I don't share those that I usually find or learn of, as it's the knowledge that grants you a nice advantage.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: CobyCopper on July 11, 2008, 09:21:46 AM
Last Dance suicided, then Eoraptor murdered me many, many times. After that, Revolution 9 continued to murder and poison.

Other than that, Alazar, there are still MANY tricks and advanced strategies. I don't share those that I usually find or learn of, as it's the knowledge that grants you a nice advantage.

And it's knowledge Alazar obviously doesn't have, as demonstrated by yet another less than impressive performance from him on turbo so far.

CobyCopper

On the other hand--the extra knowledge is what I'd usually call a feature of your code. You can figure out different ways to do things--lest you run out of resources, have land locked, &c.. I know Alazar is a good indy player here, though I don't think he's demonstrated his ability to use leaders particularly well.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: CobyCopper on July 11, 2008, 09:21:46 AM

So you just decide to never use these tricks? Well if you know so many of these nice tricks that give you such an advantage then how come you never finish high in a round, or anything like that? Oh and dont say its because your teaching, because i teach someone every round.

Quote from: CobyCopper on July 11, 2008, 09:50:26 AM
On the other hand--the extra knowledge is what I'd usually call a feature of your code. You can figure out different ways to do things--lest you run out of resources, have land locked, &c.. I know Alazar is a good indy player here, though I don't think he's demonstrated his ability to use leaders particularly well.

Thanks for the compliment, but I can guarantee you that i have been leadering since before you ever THOUGHT about playing promisance. I never ran an indy strat until like 6months ago, first time in my life was that long ago. Believe me i know what I am talking about.

Firetooth

bob, no offence but Alazar has been leadering a long time bob you're good but so is he I wouldnt like to pick a favourite to win in a duel or netting
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.