So, which clan is the most loaded?

Started by Checkerpaw, July 02, 2008, 09:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Saladin on July 07, 2008, 09:02:18 PM
Seeing as your 17, you have no right to call me "young chap."
Heh, and how old are you?
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Saladin

Starfish love you

General Austin

-sings- "You are 15, going on 16, I know that I'm naive..."

Anyway. Corsair's are doing ridiculously well right now. 7 billion nw!? Geez. I'm glad army's hanging in there though...I'm not used to seeing any clan of mine do well. lol it's a nice change!

Alazar is Back

Quote from: General  Austin on July 09, 2008, 09:27:41 AM

Anyway. Corsair's are doing ridiculously well right now. 7 billion nw!? Geez. I'm glad army's hanging in there though...I'm not used to seeing any clan of mine do well. lol it's a nice change!

I wouldnt underestimate woodlanders or trident if i were you, they have more hidden net then you know.

Saladin

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 09, 2008, 05:31:42 PM
Quote from: General  Austin on July 09, 2008, 09:27:41 AM

I wouldnt underestimate woodlanders or trident if i were you, they have more hidden net then you know.

Are they cloaking it. *Gives signal to espy all members*
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Saladin on July 09, 2008, 06:38:38 PM
Quote from: General  Austin on July 09, 2008, 09:27:41 AM

Are they cloaking it. *Gives signal to espy all members*

No thats not what i meant, i dont even think we trident has a fox. Woodlanders do though.

Checkerpaw

That may be so, but it seems pretty clear right now that it's a two-clan race to the finish between Army and Corsair.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 09, 2008, 09:07:09 PM

That may be so, but it seems pretty clear right now that it's a two-clan race to the finish between Army and Corsair.

Did you pay any attention to last round? It would take a few of us one night to totally wreck one clans work.

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 09, 2008, 11:06:24 PM
Quote from: Checkerpaw on July 09, 2008, 09:07:09 PM

Did you pay any attention to last round? It would take a few of us one night to totally wreck one clans work.

Make that now one member a few minutes to wreck a clan's work.

Saladin

Starfish love you

Wolf Snare

Alright, seeing as how no one is even taking turns in trident, I'll do this solo.

Let's see how you lot like snare being aggressive.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Woo go for the win snare ;) I doubt you'll be able to beat all the other clans, but who knows?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 10, 2008, 12:19:38 PM
Alright, seeing as how no one is even taking turns in trident, I'll do this solo.

Let's see how you lot like snare being aggressive.

I love my snarecakes being aggressive.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Lady Shael

*resists the urge to edit Checker's post to say 'Snarecakes'*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Hahaha, on imperium forums I edited a certain rude word to equal snarecakes.
http://www.imperiumonline.net/engsmforum/index.php?topic=405.msg2469#new

Trident could be winning. I gave up, shade rigged the votes and everyone lost intrest. T'was fun while it lasted.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.