Previous topic - Next topic

CobyCopper

Quote from: thomaskreisman on July 20, 2008, 11:23:48 PM
Quote from: CobyCopper on July 20, 2008, 07:50:05 PM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 11, 2008, 08:08:35 PM
Quote from: The Lady Shael on July 11, 2008, 12:15:25 PM
Haha, don't even THINK about it. XD

I'm trying not too but if she takes after her older sis then..... :-[

Don't worry, Alazar, you won't even be in the same state. Now I on the other hand...

:D
oh my gosh, like you 2 even have the lightest chance, and I know what your gona say "so you think you do then" and in answer to that pending question is no because I'm 14.

Geeze, Tom. It's a joke. I've actually been joking around with Shael about it on MSN or AIM ever since her sister started playing RWL.

Firetooth

*is shocked*
indy bitsy spider climbs up the wall
until firetooth crushes it with his french dictionary
Hi my names sharptooth I think my brother is reeeeaaaalllyyyy cool, definetely alot cooler then me. If you read this you admit that you thinkl my brother is the best person ever.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Don't worry, Alazar, you won't even be in the same state. Now I on the other hand...

Heh, maybe if you werent so ugly you would maybe have a chance ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 21, 2008, 03:45:41 PM

Heh, maybe if you werent so ugly you would maybe have a chance ;)

I'm glad you think I'm ugly. Since I only go for the ladies, so it's a relief that you hold the same disposition!

Firetooth

ooo, you gonna take that pwnage alazar ^.^
quit fighting lets face it I can get 10 year old freddy here then you wont be happy
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

go back to your pit, oh foul smelling wretch, prithee, i prithee you, go, leave me! you monster
:Dlol

Alazar is Back

Heh w/e Bob. I will not even go into the personal attacks. Like i have previously said, in most eyes i would not be expected to play a game on the internet. You could tell just about anyone who knows me half decent in our school and they would not know. I am captain of the football team, and I am friends with nearly everyone in our highschool(200 kids tops). I don't fit the norm, and just judging by your know-it-all attitude i would be willing to guess that you have little if no luck at all with the ladies, because most women hate cocky know-it-all guys.

Firetooth

if the last line is true, your luck must also be impared. :D
do you mean soccer or american football. The only sport I hate is american football and rugby :(
*shoves freddy back into evil pit*

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 21, 2008, 04:01:54 PM
Heh w/e Bob. I will not even go into the personal attacks. Like i have previously said, in most eyes i would not be expected to play a game on the internet. You could tell just about anyone who knows me half decent in our school and they would not know. I am captain of the football team, and I am friends with nearly everyone in our highschool(200 kids tops). I don't fit the norm, and just judging by your know-it-all attitude i would be willing to guess that you have little if no luck at all with the ladies, because most women hate cocky know-it-all guys.

I've had plenty of luck with who I want. The difference? I'm serious about my relationships. Other than that, I'm only cocky and "know-it-all" when I actually know what I'm doing.

I don't think you'll retaliate on Regular--you can't effectively hurt me. I also trust that you're intelligent to know that, though will hold to your word and try to hurt me anyways.

Other than that, the only people I don't ordinary get along with are idiots, jocks and stoners. Good thing too, the ladies they bring along are less-than-desirable in two of the three cases. And for the last? (or should I say first?) I usually find them a bit odd and undesirable.

Firetooth

*freddy tries to get out his hole to grab popcorn while firetooth pushes him down whilst chanting 'fight!' loudly*
quit being wooses and settle it ingame, unfortunately I think I already know who will win, but...*trails off*

Alazar is Back

Quote from: CobyCopper on July 21, 2008, 04:14:45 PM

I've had plenty of luck with who I want. The difference? I'm serious about my relationships. Other than that, I'm only cocky and "know-it-all" when I actually know what I'm doing.

I don't think you'll retaliate on Regular--you can't effectively hurt me. I also trust that you're intelligent to know that, though will hold to your word and try to hurt me anyways.

Other than that, the only people I don't ordinary get along with are idiots, jocks and stoners. Good thing too, the ladies they bring along are less-than-desirable in two of the three cases. And for the last? (or should I say first?) I usually find them a bit odd and undesirable.

I can only imagine the nasty creatures you date. ^_^ If you want a little outside proof Cody(Snare) will vouch for me, as well as shade. Shade I actually know irl. I have actually found a girl right now that is knock out gorgeous and has a good head on her shoulders. She won't even let me spend money on her because she likes to make her own money to buy her own things. And you always have a cocky, know-it-all attitude. I despise your type. Your the typical nerd who is "so cool" online. Get a life.

Firetooth I am talking about american football. The only reason you despise it is because you were raised to do so. Had you been raised in the US your views would most likely be different.

Firetooth

No Im the wrong build for american football and rugby, even if my faimly were freaks Id dislike it.
you sorta a hypocrite "I will not even go into the personal attacks" then you call bob a nerd with no life*is amazed*alazar never double-standards himself, does he

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 22, 2008, 10:01:47 AM
No Im the wrong build for american football and rugby, even if my faimly were freaks Id dislike it.
you sorta a hypocrite "I will not even go into the personal attacks" then you call bob a nerd with no life*is amazed*alazar never double-standards himself, does he

Eh, the truth hurts.

Firetooth

thats my line! >:( ask sharptooth I say it all the time, Im sueing you for copyright breaches

CobyCopper

Quote from: Alazar is Back on July 21, 2008, 10:59:34 PM
Quote from: CobyCopper on July 21, 2008, 04:14:45 PM

I can only imagine the nasty creatures you date. ^_^ If you want a little outside proof Cody(Snare) will vouch for me, as well as shade. Shade I actually know irl. I have actually found a girl right now that is knock out gorgeous and has a good head on her shoulders. She won't even let me spend money on her because she likes to make her own money to buy her own things. And you always have a cocky, know-it-all attitude. I despise your type. Your the typical nerd who is "so cool" online. Get a life.

Firetooth I am talking about american football. The only reason you despise it is because you were raised to do so. Had you been raised in the US your views would most likely be different.
Nice try at an insult. I just came out of a 16-month relationship with a pretty latina. Smart one too--5 languages. And if you do think I'm the typical nerd who is "so cool" online, take a shot at where I'm "so cool". Frankly, you're the one acting like you're "so cool". I take you down with the help of Firetooth and Sharptooth and later Shadow, and you're trying to insult the heck out of me for what started as a joke.