Hi Shael

Started by The Dark Servant, June 29, 2008, 02:47:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

That is absolutely not how it went. I made a joke about you being ugly and you got all defensive and hopped up on your high horse. Seriously man you need to cool your jets. I would like to see this "hot latina" chick. One thing I have found is that some people just have bad taste and judging by your attitude you most likely have that as well.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

CobyCopper

I said "pretty latina", first off. Other than that, I made a return joke to that as well--from there YOU were the one getting defensive with me. From there, I'm not going to betray her trust by circulating her picture as "proof" or as boasting. Even though we stopped going out, there is still trust and honesty; something that I won't throw away.

Sharptooh

Woa I can't believe I haven't looked in here! Bob Alazar, settle it in game, words count for nothing as far as this is concerned,

As for firetooth

Look at me I'm Firetooth, I smell really bad and my bro is more than 50 times more cool than I am!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad I password protected everything in my computer, I've been worried about what firetooth could do with it

*imagines firetooth hacking rlw and shivers*

Quote from: Firetooth on July 22, 2008, 10:01:47 AM
No Im the wrong build for american football and rugby, even if my faimly were freaks Id dislike it.
Seriously he is the wrong build for american football, as for me, I don't mind rugby, I don't really like the look of American football, then again, I've never played, maybe I'd like it, oh well.

Firetooth

*beats freddy senseless then locks him in a safe and throws away the combination, padlocks the safe then throws the key away*
phew.... :D ;) :) ;) :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Scarwake

Topic has been locked due to continuous and utterly non-stop personal attacks on the part of practically all participating bodies.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album