Pearls of Lutra: Round Details

Started by The Lady Shael, June 28, 2008, 12:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Shael, check out bugs. I made one regarding Lizard defenses.
Starfish love you

Shade

Wow have the alias's gotten crazy this round...

As a reward for murdering me out of several bil net last round, Firetooth's crowd gets this:

Feng Kestrel (#29) = Firetooth

Bob-sama (#6), previously Firetooth, and before that, Fleshy Fingers, = Bob-sama, must've guessed i'd come to the forums and abandoned cover

I'm told that the real Feng Kestrel intended to sign up and claim he was Bob

By the way Bob, I'm flattered that you were scared of me enough to hide under a false name :)

Firetooth

Show me proof, Im not even playing, I so have no clue how to team indy :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

wolf bite

Just a reminder. You have one week from the start time to have picked a leader for your clan. You may change your vote as much as you want, but at the moment (to hopefully be posted by Sheal) that the time is up, whoever has the most votes will have leader power in your clan. At that time, you can set the other clans to war! It would be wise to make sure the person who thinks they will get leader is on line soon after the vote to change the war settings, etc ...

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

CobyCopper

Quote from: Shade on June 30, 2008, 02:52:14 PM
Wow have the alias's gotten crazy this round...

As a reward for murdering me out of several bil net last round, Firetooth's crowd gets this:

Feng Kestrel (#29) = Firetooth

Bob-sama (#6), previously Firetooth, and before that, Fleshy Fingers, = Bob-sama, must've guessed i'd come to the forums and abandoned cover

I'm told that the real Feng Kestrel intended to sign up and claim he was Bob

By the way Bob, I'm flattered that you were scared of me enough to hide under a false name :)
I'm flattered that you and your entire team are scared of me enough to hide under false names as well. My own names were inside jokes--Fleshy Fingers originally was a big joke to playfully mock a friend, my later name was much the same...

Just so YOU know, I could do very much the same with your team. I haven't looked at the forums really until now--but I did decide after a brief conversation that I'll change my name. I prefer going under my own alias, especially when playing against familiar players. Well, other than when I owned solo at Imperium, that is!

Coral

I think a week is too long for waiting on a leader. Can it be 5 days instead?
Figure Apes are running about.
New here.

Saladin

You're right. 5 days would be much better. A week is 1/4 of the round wasted with clan disorganization.
Starfish love you

Marell

Haha...why would i have recieved this in my recent event list?:

Time                Event
0.1 hours ago   You become the new Emperor of Sampetra.

Lol...dissapointingly, contrary to this message, it does not seem that i have became the new emperor of Sampetra  :D
Perhaps its a prediction, just twenty or so days early hahaha.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Marell

Lol, i've now recieved this seven times:
0.1 hours ago   You become the new Emperor of Sampetra

And also, over the last few hours, ive been getting attacked for land, but it hasn't been showing up on my main menu screen as recent events...checking recent attacks, i had been attacked 7 times.

What's going on? Is it possible that instead of reporting the attacks, it is for some reason giving me the above message?

Firetooth

Well, I think...

;)
Well, it could be a possibility, or it could be 2 seperate bugs :P

The Lady Shael

A lot of people have been getting that message....do you know what kind of attack?
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Marell

Just checked....the "you became new emperor of sampetra" i recieved correspond perfectly with successful Standard Attacks, made by Fantastic Mr.Fox(#27). For each standard attack he did on me, i recieved that message...so either the standard attack, or that warlord, is linked to the message.

The Lady Shael

Awesome, thanks! That pointed me straight to it, it was the Standard attacks. They should all display correctly now.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.