Started by Sharptooh, June 28, 2008, 10:30:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

Any good? Or should I change it?

Saladin

It's ok. I'd change it.
Starfish love you

Sharptooh

Yeah, I didn't really mean to change it, I changed my profile slightly and it selected personal pic for some reason, then I couldn't locate my old pic again, I'm really into planes at the mo so I just looked something up quickly, I might change it again soon.

thomaskreisman

I love plains, I want to be an air force pilot when I grow up, and fly the succesor to the A-10 Warthog.

Sharptooh

Really, cool, I've thought about becoming a commercial arlines pilot when I'm older but it just doensn't fit in well, too many hours lol, anyway what did you think of my avi tom?

Saladin

I can never pilot anything. I have 10/20 vision.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Saladin on June 28, 2008, 04:56:18 PM

Isnt that supposed to be good?

Id say change it.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Saladin

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 28, 2008, 10:37:11 PM

Isnt that supposed to be good?

Id say change it.

Nope. It's actually awful. Waiting 'til I'm 25 to get laser eye surgery.
Starfish love you

Sharptooh

You can become a commercial pilot with glasses, as long as your sight isn't immensly bad ( can't see well even with glasses) however without 20/20 vision I don't think you can pilot for the army, I mean what's going to happen, your glasses fall off in mid flight, lol.

I have glasses at the mo, but I wear contact lenses a fair amount of the time, not sure what /20 I have though.

Firetooth

The tu-95 02nz j00 a11.
Fastest propeller plane ever and the most sucsessful tupolev bomber of the cold war, and tupolev make a LOT of bombers (they specialize in millitary aircraf)
Also dropper of the tsara bomb.

I like one plane even more then that.

Fastest plane to not use rocket engines(eg, X-15) ever, completely cool looking and generally awesome.

Other then that, the 747, DC-3, DC-10 and de-havilland comet 4 are pretty cool.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Woa I didn't know so many people here liked planes ? Maybe I'll make a topic here for it.

The l-1011 (in my avi) is my favourite plane, however I do love the DC-10 and the new 787, however the 747, 737 and concorde are close behind.

Firetooth

Bob likes planes as well ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: Firetooth on June 29, 2008, 09:27:12 AM
Bob likes planes as well ;)

Really? I should seriously make a topic for this, wait I think I will.

windhound

Firetooth: SR-71 Blackbird
I named my server after it...  large, black, dual processor

P-38 Lockheed Lightning is one of my favs.

...but no, a passenger jet isnt really the best Avi.  Try for a more distinctive plane
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Firetooth

I know it's called the SR-71 windy.
Id have to be pretty dumb to knows it's the fastest jet-powered plane ever but not know it's name :D