On regular Server

Started by Trident, March 10, 2003, 08:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

Meh...if anybody wants me (shasta 71) to take down anybody I can.  Though they need to be rank 20 or higher.

Menatus

I can take down anyone between 3-5, but they're all in my clan -_-;;; unless they're as war. I can take YOU down, Trident. XD!

~>John<~

Focus ur time on attack BladesZ or whatever.....go after 158 with murders [he has nothing but 5 mil rats] or after Peace Fighters, who only has 1600 land
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

Quote from: MenatusI can take down anyone between 3-5, but they're all in my clan -_-;;; unless they're as war. I can take YOU down, Trident. XD!
LOL...But I can turn right around and attack you, though with different millitary units.

Menatus

Oh, indeed? I'll bet you don't. Unless you mass rats, because I don't.

BloodClaw

o yea Trident y r u attacking me on turbo??? i never did anything my name is The Rough Raiders please stop!!!
DISABLED FOR NO REASON!!!

calria

GAR the number of HPR's today is astounding.
Someone shoot me.

The Lady Shael

*cough cough* BloodClaw raises Happy Ponies! *cough cough*

:P  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Dead Eye

wow, trident, why are you so mean in turbo! why did you attack him! he never did anything. you are a meany

cough cough hahahahhaa cough cough
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

guardians of night

Ya trident! Lay off the Newbs! *cough cough* not *cough cough*
*cough cough*keep attacking *cough cough*
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

windhound

*looks about*
does everyone have colds?

really, if somone attacks you an excessive amount, ask why, it never hurts to ask... Though, I see excessive as 12 or more consecutive attacks...  That is a bit high, if there is no real reason...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

Or if they take a ton of land off of you.  And Bloodclaw, as Menatus would say, "This is not RWL:  Peacelords, or RWL:  Let's all get along and play.  This is RWL:  WARLORDS."  So just be quiet and stop whining....

Trident

Quote from: BloodClawo yea Trident y r u attacking me on turbo??? i never did anything my name is The Rough Raiders please stop!!!
Meh...it would help if you had told me sooner.

Badrang the Tyrant

Trident, don't you just hate NOOBS?

RazorClaw

I thimk I have something else........ *turns green* Rowlf........ oooohhh..... the.....pain.....*rushes to the wastebasket*