Barracks: 0
Camps: 0
Huts: 19,293
Foragers: 0
Towers: 0
Citys: 0
Unused Acres: 0

And yet:   Land: 19,630

This error also corresponds to the difference in my two leader ratios (I  have 100% huts):
Leader/Hut Ratio: 348
Leader/Land Ratio: 342

Apparently somewhere i have a spare 337 spare land floating around.

And i realise you can all work out how many leaders I have from this information, but i dont think i'm in any danger lol.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

Heh. This is a common problem, when this happens, just let me know, and there's a button me or wolf can press to correct it.

Usually I do this regularly, but I'm playing sooo....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

taekwondokid42

have you looked into what might be causing the problem?

The Lady Shael

My best guess is something that can't be fixed. Someone attacks you while you're constructing/demolishing structures, ie, working with your land. Two queries are sent to the database at the same time, and stuff gets mixed up. I don't really know enough to know if that's actually possible, but it's my best theory, and people have confirmed that they /were/ managing their land while being attacked, prior to noticing the bug.

I could just program something in turns.php to automatically correct any land discrepancies, but I have so much more fun pushing a button. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bjornredtail

Say, isn't the amount of land grabbed in attack based on the total amount of land? So, this could have an actual effect on gameplay.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

bjornredtail

Say, does MySQL have any notion of a stored procedure or something like that (Like PL/SQL is for Oracle)? If all the attack/build stuff is handled within the DBMS, where they have considered the possibility of a simultaneous transaction.

I think I'll try something like that out on FAF when I get the chance, as it appears that this same issue will effect us too.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Wolf Snare

Usually caused by online wars, the odd time the attacks happen at the same time and land is not transfered properly.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)