Destruction

Started by Firetooth, June 27, 2008, 01:50:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Firetooth drearily opened his eyes, he'd fallen asleep. Suddenly, he cried out and fell off his chair.
He was shocked. He blinked. He rubbed his eyes. Nothing was wrong, this was real.
The empire of jinx had been attacked, several of the wall guards lay dead, assinated by skilled leaders. Cash lay everywhere from the savage robbery. Firetooth walked closer. A stoat groaned to him "We stood no chance, long live ji-"the last words were cut out as blood gargeled in his throat, then, blood spilling from his mouth, he died, joining the 1hundreds of millions of other dead troops. Firetooth felt no pity, he crushed the dead creatures throat under his neck. Suddenly, he cried in joy, as he realised feathertooth had overtook Jinx, firetooth laughed out. He suddenly smiled, it grew bigger, until it was a huge grin. Then he uttered two words "Smile Jinx!"

ooc: I didnt take part in the takedown. I just wanted to update and post the obvious :D

Copyright by firetooth inc. anything copied here will be used against you under charges of piracy.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Ooooh, I'm watching the take down in REAL TIME!
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Same :D
Avoids one word post.
Join in someone ;)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Why has it stopped??? ???
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Idk, Im not involved with the crew ;)

Saladin

Great. Both sides want my help in destroying the other.
Starfish love you

Firetooth

Idk who to side with, use the FORCE.
According to shade, it's not him who ordered the murders on bob, but snare. According to snare its shade, and oblit is confused about who ordered him to lol.

Death

All members of a clan are responsible for the actions taken by others with them, be they under the tag or not.

Firetooth

Saladin

Quote from: Death on June 27, 2008, 02:07:15 PM
All members of a clan are responsible for the actions taken by others with them, be they under the tag or not.

I've learned that the hard way.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 27, 2008, 01:50:45 PM
Firetooth drearily opened his eyes, he'd fallen asleep. Suddenly, he cried out and fell off his chair.
He was shocked. He blinked. He rubbed his eyes. Nothing was wrong, this was real.
The empire of jinx had been attacked, several of the wall guards lay dead, assinated by skilled leaders. Cash lay everywhere from the savage robbery. Firetooth walked closer. A stoat groaned to him "We stood no chance, long live ji-"the last words were cut out as blood gargeled in his throat, then, blood spilling from his mouth, he died, joining the 1hundreds of millions of other dead troops. Firetooth felt no pity, he crushed the dead creatures throat under his neck. Suddenly, he cried in joy, as he realised feathertooth had overtook Jinx, firetooth laughed out. He suddenly smiled, it grew bigger, until it was a huge grin. Then he uttered two words "Smile Jinx!"

ooc: I didnt take part in the takedown. I just wanted to update and post the obvious :D

Copyright by firetooth inc. anything copied here will be used against you under charges of piracy.

Heh, you call that a takedown? He still has the majority of his net. If you were on our team that would be a failure. You don't destroy some of something. You destroy near all.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Death

Or you can take your time, chunk by chunk. Not everyone has to do things the way you like to.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on June 27, 2008, 04:52:24 PM
Or you can take your time, chunk by chunk. Not everyone has to do things the way you like to.

"The way i like to" is the most effective way.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Death

Both routes achieve the same result.

kell

you have yet to take down anybody unclanned so you have showed or proven no skill thus far
founder of eire

first emp on the new server