eire's big plan

Started by kell, June 25, 2008, 10:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

we in eire had thought at the start of the round to aid all of our net to Sheal seeing as it was her first round playing and all that and it would be nice for her to win.
a war broke between us and snares crew and our plan got side tracked, then all the bickering broke out with a lot of flack being directed at Sheal, unjustly so.
so in the spirit of an apology and as a thank you to Sheal for all her hard work on the game eire will be sending her all our networth and would call on others to do so

kell
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Death

This is the best excuse for mass aid I have seen in years, lol.

Firetooth

You've forgot one thing ::)
Id love to aid shael, any other round I would, but I have reasons why I wont.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 26, 2008, 11:04:59 AM

Translation: I'm getting my butt kicked on Turbo right now and I can't afford to part with any of my net.
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 26, 2008, 01:58:20 PM

Translation: I'm getting my butt kicked on Turbo right now and I can't afford to part with any of my net.
Translation: What the 22bil net we made o so easily?? Please checker, you dont have any clue what you're talking about half the time, you've barely played this turbo round at all, no offence ::)
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 26, 2008, 02:10:50 PM

Translation: What the 22bil net we made o so easily??

Indeed ... I've heard about all the friends you have in high places propping you up.  (Offhand I can't remember who made that remark on the forums, but it was in the last two or three days)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

David

Quote from: Checkerpaw on June 26, 2008, 02:28:36 PM
Quote from: Firetooth on June 26, 2008, 02:10:50 PM

Translation: What the 22bil net we made o so easily??

Indeed ... I've heard about all the friends you have in high places propping you up.  (Offhand I can't remember who made that remark on the forums, but it was in the last two or three days)

Checker, I beleive that was me. I said "AKA your friends boosting your nw" or something along those lines. :)

Firetooth

Nah, Id soloed up 4.5bil net on the market  :P

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 26, 2008, 03:21:06 PM
Nah, Id soloed up 4.5bil net on the market  :P

Heh, i soloed over 2.5bil net before i sent it away and was killed, and that was still after being killed once. That was two weeks ago.

How convienent for eire. I very much doubt that this was there "big plan"
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

It's not a victory for eire if everyone sends me their net. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 27, 2008, 12:29:11 AM
It's not a victory for eire if everyone sends me their net. =p

Exactly. I think they realized that they cant compete so they are sending it all to you.

Firetooth

Look at marell's net...
^_^

kell

you alling me a liar ally? ive said it to snare and shade i dont care about winning, i tried to do something nice if others dont want to do it then fine

and i think if sheal hadnt of been very nice and lifting snares and shades bad you'd be way down the scores page
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Death

"I soloed some net"

"I soloed net too!"

"We're going to send our net to this person"

"That's because you can't compete!"

This sounds so familiar. http://forums.valhallgames.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=253

He was actually funny about it though.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: kell on June 27, 2008, 07:12:59 AM
you alling me a liar ally? ive said it to snare and shade i dont care about winning, i tried to do something nice if others dont want to do it then fine

and i think if sheal hadnt of been very nice and lifting snares and shades bad you'd be way down the scores page

I just think it is a bit too convienent. A way to cover up your failure to dominate, if you guys had still been dominating then i kinda doubt you would be doing this whole "big plan". Just an opinion of course.