Shael is not happy.

Started by The Lady Shael, June 25, 2008, 10:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Ally, I am one of the disabled people, and *I* think the punishment was fair, chill out, Shael was not being biased and was not picking favourites, I would have done the same thing in her shoes

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shade on June 25, 2008, 06:33:55 PM
Ally, I am one of the disabled people, and *I* think the punishment was fair, chill out, Shael was not being biased and was not picking favourites, I would have done the same thing in her shoes

Im am also talking about the banning of cody. What in the world? Firetooth deserves one as well. Its totally unfair.

I still think it is unfair. I have lost all of my respect for this site.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shade

Again, read the apology he had me post and you will see that he himself, who has far more reason to be upset than you, accepted his punishment as deserved

Alazar is Back

Good for him, i am still very unhappy and i will not just sit around and let my voice not be heard.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 25, 2008, 06:42:26 PM
Good for him, i am still very unhappy and i will not just sit around and let my voice not be heard.

Something this forum is well aware of
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

The Lady Shael

Are you serious? "What in the world?" Did you read Snare's outburst on me on the first page? Even Beatles never stooped that low and he's hated for me for years. It wasn't just that post, Snare's been swearing and being rude to many other members on this forum for the past week. As wolf said in another topic, he almost got banned for a comment last week but wolf let him slide.

Please don't try to make this an issue again, me and Snare have already made peace with each other and everyone was just starting to relax.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Lady Shael

Double post, because I'm an admin and I can.

Clan hopping bug fixed.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 25, 2008, 07:20:52 PM
Are you serious? "What in the world?" Did you read Snare's outburst on me on the first page? Even Beatles never stooped that low and he's hated for me for years. It wasn't just that post, Snare's been swearing and being rude to many other members on this forum for the past week. As wolf said in another topic, he almost got banned for a comment last week but wolf let him slide.

Please don't try to make this an issue again, me and Snare have already made peace with each other and everyone was just starting to relax.

Fine, i am calmer now, that really got me fired up, i was pretty upset with the rwl community before all these accusations and bans were thrown around. I have a volatile temper at times. Cody deserved what he got, but i still think there is another who deserves the same.

Firetooth

Lol, please give me a ban someone, Id rather be locked off of these forums then have to endure anymore of this excuse for dialouge coming from alazar.
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 25, 2008, 06:29:03 PM
I am done for the rest of the turbo round and probably for awhile, dead serious. I know there will be others with me. This is the most unfair and biased i have ever seen this. I am sorry but this site has gone downhill. Its pathetic, imagine what the oldbies would say. Ugh i have never been so irritated with you all as i am now. Maybe if shade and and cody would have kissed shael's butt then they would have not been banned.
What the? You deserve a ban for that anyway...

Im sorry, Ive tried being nice, but all alazar wants to do is to try to push me around, when in fact, 99% of the time he is the one starting it.
Back on topic.
Ban me please ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Im not even going to start with you again, i do believe this topic should also be locked.

Holby

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 25, 2008, 06:29:03 PM
I am done for the rest of the turbo round and probably for awhile, dead serious. I know there will be others with me. This is the most unfair and biased i have ever seen this. I am sorry but this site has gone downhill. Its pathetic, imagine what the oldbies would say. Ugh i have never been so irritated with you all as i am now. Maybe if shade and and cody would have kissed shael's butt then they would have not been banned.
The 'oldbies' would have told you where to go, albeit in a grammatically correct and amusing way. I think the admins are much laxer now in terms of the kinds of conversation happening, and the use of swearing and abuse. I put it down to nearly all of us being much older than when we started playing, so more leeway is given. By the same token, we should have more respect for each other, and at least express our differences rationally and thoughtfully. Alazar, I think your heart is in the right place, you just respond without thinking the majority of the time, and that's your downfall.

I have a lot of respect for Cody and Kyle, but you guys need to take a chill pill and think about the image you present, when I, and the rest of RWL know you to be great blokes and top notch players.
I will not deleted this

Marell

Hey, i've been away for the last two or so days and this is the first time i've read this topic.

I would like to say i am very sorry for the part i took in this. Along with Shadow I only found out about that the lockout wasn't working at all a few days ago. It happened when I noticed Shade had managed to leave and rejoin clans a bit too regularly (im not sure if he was aware of it, or doing it by accident) and decided to try it myself. To my surprise it worked, and in hindsight I realise i should have reported it, but at the time for some reason thought it better that not everyone new or everyone would do the same. This was the wrong thing to do, and I am sorry for not reporting it straight away.

I complelety accept my ban until the last day of round, and if my account lets me back on before the reset (i set vacation thinking i would be away for longer), I intend to simply aid my net away, as added punishment.