Shael is not happy.

Started by The Lady Shael, June 25, 2008, 10:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

You can't read this anyway cause I just banned you, but I need to respond anyway.

Why does everyone think I removed it? People have been leaving clans and realizing it still exists, and I NEVER made any statement or told anyone specifically that I had removed it from the game.

I'm not favoring anyone. I disabled Shadow and Marell too, even though they only used it once.

If you think I'm publicly humiliating you, just realize you're only humiliating yourself, with the way you've been acting around here recently. You were one of the most respected members on this forum, and of the game, but it seems everyone has been losing respect for you for the way you treat others.

I put an UNBELIEVABLE amount of time and effort into this game (as well as both wolf and Peace), and this game would die if I wasn't here. So don't tell me I'm letting this game go downhill.

If you're just angry that you won't get to finish the round, just remember it's a game.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

David

Well, since Snare and Shade are disabled till the end of set, so should Shadow and Marell. No fair giving them a lighter sentence then others.

Saladin

Quote from: David on June 25, 2008, 02:06:32 PM
Well, since Snare and Shade are disabled till the end of set, so should Shadow and Marell. No fair giving them a lighter sentence then others.

Agreed
Starfish love you

David

And that is not cuz of this whole fued thats been happening. It's cuz, they abused the bug as well. They should be getting the same.

Firetooth

The game isn't going downhill shael, you, peace and wolf are doing a wonderful job of admining it. It's improved a ton since I joined, the hidden fox design is cool.

Unbelievable snare. You knowinlgy abused a bug, at least shade didnt know it was a flaw in the code and he didnt insult an admin, shael's been having a living hell lately, so you insult her for doing her job, you looked like a nice, respected player when I first joined, now you just look like a "dum behind" I personally think a ingame ban was light, seeing as shade, wouldn't have clanned up if he was too be locked in a clan to take me down. Basically, you cheated and took away 16bil of not-cheatingly-earned net.

Quote from: David on June 25, 2008, 02:18:04 PM

And that is not cuz of this whole fued thats been happening. It's cuz, they abused the bug as well. They should be getting the same.
One way I look at it, they deserve it as well, another, not so. Shadow was apoligetic about abusing it, where as snare abused shael for it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

David

Quote from: Firetooth on June 25, 2008, 02:20:18 PM
The game isn't going downhill shael, you, peace and wolf are doing a wonderful job of admining it. It's improved a ton since I joined, the hidden fox design is cool.

Unbelievable snare. You knowinlgy abused a bug, at least shade didnt know it was a flaw in the code and he didnt insult an admin, shael's been having a living [haties] lately, so you insult her for doing her job, you looked like a nice, respected player when I first joined, now you just look like a "dum behind" I personally think a ingame ban was light, seeing as shade, wouldn't have clanned up if he was too be locked in a clan to take me down. Basically, you cheated and took away 16bil of not-cheatingly-earned net.

Quote from: David on June 25, 2008, 02:18:04 PM

One way I look at it, they deserve it as well, another, not so. Shadow was apoligetic about abusing it, where as snare abused shael for it.

Yes, that part is true. But That was also on the forum, you can't count forum and ingame stuff as the same. Both sides abused the bug. They should get the same sentence.

Firetooth

hmm, good point.
It's up to the admins, maybe this will affect their decision or not, but Shadows going away today so it doesnt really matter.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

The sentence is fair, my team wasn't aware this was code malfunction, as has already been pointed out we somewhat stupidly assumed the lock had been removed, but knowingly or not we ended up abusing the bug far more than Shadow and Marell, erego, a heavier punishment.

Firetooth

Yes, but snare deserves to be banned ingame and forums for those comments.
Oh well shade, smile will win now (:

David

How? the closes smile to winning is in 5th, bro. haha.

Firetooth

look at my vaca net ;)
Besides, we produced 17bil of that 22bil net in 2days, so put nothing behind our pwnage

David

It's still less then Kells.

Firetooth

How long you reckon for? ;)

Sharptooh

Ouch I just read snare's post, painful   :(

I think smile will still win it, but I think there are still a few people in the running though.

Alazar is Back

I am done for the rest of the turbo round and probably for awhile, dead serious. I know there will be others with me. This is the most unfair and biased i have ever seen this. I am sorry but this site has gone downhill. Its pathetic, imagine what the oldbies would say. Ugh i have never been so irritated with you all as i am now. Maybe if shade and and cody would have kissed shael's butt then they would have not been banned.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..