Shael is not happy.

Started by The Lady Shael, June 25, 2008, 10:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

When everyone kept saying that people were "abusing" the lockout bug, I thought that meant that the lockout measure wasn't effectively stopping people from clan hopping, because there was no clan lock-in time.

I didn't know it meant that the lockout WASN'T WORKING.

Snare, Shade, Marell, Shadow....all of you knew this and didn't tell me? I haven't been reading the in-game message system because I'm playing, but I've decided not to play anymore.

Thanks a lot guys.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Death

Wait.. you have well known players abusing a bug? If so, this is the first time I have seen long time members of a community do something like this.

Shame on you Shadow! For shame! lol

The Lady Shael

I know people abuse bugs all the time, but recently this somehow became a humongous issue, and everyone's been pretending it's been working, and they're even reporting other bugs to me, every bug except that one, which is of most benefit to them. It's disgusting.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Death

And here I am, playing this set doing nothing but joking around with one person. Depending on the way clan hopping should work, I may have also abused this bug. Sorry if I did, I just didn't know there was anything in place to stop it.

Shadow

Quote from: Death on June 25, 2008, 10:25:33 AM
Wait.. you have well known players abusing a bug? If so, this is the first time I have seen long time members of a community do something like this.

Shame on you Shadow! For shame! lol

I found out yesterday, although I freely admit that I am shamed that I didn't mention it earlier. I didn't want to post it on forums because if I did then it would be out in the open for everyone to abuse. I disbanded eire after using it once, and now I'm gone. I don't know if Shade's team knew about it or not before yesterday.

Shael, I think you just picked thw wrong round to start playing again. The super powered races were bound to start something, and throw Shade back into the mix with me and a flame war was a certainty. If you decide to keep at it, and I hope you do, I would be honored to play completely passively and teach you some of the more peaceful strats.

I'm sure you are pissed at me now, and I understand that and accept it. I won't be around to post after this to fix it, but think about it and I would be happy to teach in a more peaceful setting if you will have me. I don't think the clan hopping foolishness will affect me if I am running a teaching clan.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

Snare, Marell and Shade have been disabled on Turbo for the rest of the round for exploiting a bug and not telling me. Wolf doesn't know about this yet, so if he decides this is too harsh, then I'll be fine if he undisables them.

Shadow wasn't disabled because he only used it once and tried to stop people on the forums from exploiting it. And he's leaving, anyway.

Anyone who exploits it from now till the end of the set will be disabled.

Shadow

Marell only did it once, with me. May as well disable me too, after all the ruckus i caused over it.

Bah, I feel like a douchebag. Please consider my offer to teach once you are less pissed off.

Firetooth

Smile will definetly win now. Shade abused it in the takedown of me btw, so dont say "smile are idiots", we should have me sitting at 22bil net with 15mil leaders...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

The Lady Shael

I was just thinking that actually...no offense. =p

Shadow and Marell are disabled until the last day of the round. Shade and Snare are still disabled till the end of the round.

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

kell

mmm interesting twist to things
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Firetooth

What I dont get is if wrath is so good, why did they have to cheat to take me down? :P
Quote from: kell on June 25, 2008, 12:51:13 PM
mmm interesting twist to things
indeed

Shadow

Now that it's over can we let it all die off before the community falls apart completely?

CobyCopper

Don't forget to talk a look at the aid bug I've told you about.

Wolf Snare

This is complete and utter [edited].
Once again I get [poop] on for doing the same as everyone else. No one gave a flying [wash my mouth out!!!] that people are clan hopping until shadow bitched about it. It should have been left alone. And yet I'm disabled until the end of the round? this is entirely unfair. biased favourtism based on who kisses your [Behind] more, I didnt think you were capable of it shael.

If you are going to accuse me of cheating, get your facts straight. We all assumed you took out that retarded 72 hour rule until next round sicne shadow had posted and found a solution. Dont attempt to publicly humuliate me and say I knowingly "cheated"! I've played here over 6 years and it's been entirely fine!

Go ahead and ban me, this is unbelieveable treatment and I dont deserve this bullshit. this game has gone right downhill in the past 3 months, and you've let it happen.

[edited for swear]
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)