Scores page

Started by Coral, June 25, 2008, 09:32:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coral

37   ?   Marell (#29)   39,635   $8,423,911,882   None   Adder   Mossflower
38   ?   Firetooth (#27)   34,664   $6,482,663,274   (:   Adder   Southsward

definitely not where they are supposed to be.
Figure Apes are running about.
New here.

The Lady Shael

Firetooth's name is green, so he's already in vacation.

Just checked Marell's account, and he must've just went on vacation, because it hasn't been locked yet (you can still attack him). Not a bug. =)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

It's to stop vaca accounts from winning as you're safe from attacks when you're on vacation mode.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

David

Vaca accounts aka people who are little wooses who don't want to lose the set :D

JK :)

Juska

What's to stop them from "coming" back and winning on the last day?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Juska on June 25, 2008, 05:15:23 PM

Thats worse than clan hopping in my opinion. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE RIGHT AWAY ABOUT IT. Unless of course shadow disagrees then we can just forget it.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 25, 2008, 06:38:56 PM
Quote from: Juska on June 25, 2008, 05:15:23 PM

Thats worse than clan hopping in my opinion. SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE RIGHT AWAY ABOUT IT. Unless of course shadow disagrees then we can just forget it.

On the surface, I think Alazar has a point.  How is pulling a trick like that any more honerable than clan hopping? 
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shade

It's actually a little worse, that trick makes you completely untouchable for 3 days, clan hopping make you slightly hard to hit

Juska

Disable Vacation during the last week of the set, problem solved.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

The Lady Shael

Funny, me and Ally were just talking about this on MSN, and that's what I suggested. =p
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 25, 2008, 10:18:52 PM
Funny, me and Ally were just talking about this on MSN, and that's what I suggested. =p

You little liar! Hehe thats what i suggested...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

YOU suggested a 20% penalty for vacationers in last week, I suggested to disable it altogether. =p

Firetooth

hahaha, as it is it's nerfed compared to other sites, Im sure on some you can win in vaca, but I agree for the last week it should be disabled or your army should be locked for a whole day.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Death

Quote from: The Lady Shael on June 25, 2008, 10:18:52 PM

We did that at Valhall a year or two ago, it works well. So I'd say it's a safe move.

The Obliterator

Quote from: Firetooth on June 26, 2008, 11:33:48 AM
hahaha, as it is it's nerfed compared to other sites, Im sure on some you can win in vaca, but I agree for the last week it should be disabled or your army should be locked for a whole day.

Says the person who tried to do it
Also the main part of your net was destroyed by me who was not clan hopping
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better