Is it just me...

Started by The Obliterator, June 25, 2008, 07:44:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

Little letters dude ;)

A) I made 5bil net solo this round but your clan cheated to destroy it.
B) Ask shael-diplomacy is a skill ;)

I dont try to be popular, I have my share of enemies, I just dont go around winging and whining, you got destroyed 300mil net on reg and posted a comment lucky not to get you banned. I got took down 16bil net and have barely even mentioned it.

C) Smile managed to be highest net clan whilst aiding eire-so I think we're better then wrath
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 28, 2008, 03:34:45 PM
Little letters dude ;)

A) I made 5bil net solo this round but your clan cheated to destroy it.
B) Ask shael-diplomacy is a skill ;)

I dont try to be popular, I have my share of enemies, I just dont go around winging and whining, you got destroyed 300mil net on reg and posted a comment lucky not to get you banned. I got took down 16bil net and have barely even mentioned it.

C) Smile managed to be highest net clan whilst aiding eire-so I think we're better then wrath

Im about to lose it. This is why i dont get along with 8-14 year olds....WRATH WAS/IS A TRAINING CLAN, ALMOST EVERY MEMBER IN THE CLAN IS A NOOB. And whilst you forget how many times the rest of you idiots had to kill us just to achieve outnetting us. We barely ever netted, we took yours instead :D

And no our clan did not cheat to destroy your net. Your still just sore at us :D Seems to me that Smile can talk about being in clans all round, but when it comes to the end they all desert. ::)

You do try to be popular, i had an outsider look at the forums(not gonna specify who, but many of you know him already) and he mentioned how many of you cant think for yourself and just go with the general consensus of things.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Obliterator

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 28, 2008, 03:42:38 PM
Im about to lose it. This is why i dont get along with 8-14 year olds....

You get along with me pretty well. :P
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Alazar is Back

Quote from: The Obliterator on June 29, 2008, 12:11:36 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 28, 2008, 03:42:38 PM
Im about to lose it. This is why i dont get along with 8-14 year olds....

You get along with me pretty well. :P

Your 14 almost 15, and your an exception so just zip it! :P

Holby

I think it's time for another staff intervention :)
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Alazar, I showed somone the arguement triangle, I asked where they thought you where? The bottom!
Different people have different views.
How popular is feng kestrel? He had a bounty on his head after his first ever rwl run lol, but Ive stayed allied with him when he used to play turbo, and I still am his ally in reg. Was it popular joining a noob clan for no reason then to help teach noobs in reg? No :P

We deserted for net safety, and all your clan did was abuse the 72hour rule and get snare to one-rat attack someone, 3of us[smile clan]without cheating plain outnetted you. You seem the sore loser to me :P
Nah, sleepy seven was taking your net and passing it to us, lol.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on June 29, 2008, 07:08:51 AM
Alazar, I showed somone the arguement triangle, I asked where they thought you where? The bottom!
Different people have different views.
How popular is feng kestrel? He had a bounty on his head after his first ever rwl run lol, but Ive stayed allied with him when he used to play turbo, and I still am his ally in reg. Was it popular joining a noob clan for no reason then to help teach noobs in reg? No :P

We deserted for net safety, and all your clan did was abuse the 72hour rule and get snare to one-rat attack someone, 3of us[smile clan]without cheating plain outnetted you. You seem the sore loser to me :P
Nah, sleepy seven was taking your net and passing it to us, lol.

Excuses, excuses.

Death

Some call them reasons.

Firetooth

Quote from: Death on June 29, 2008, 06:25:04 PM
Some call them reasons.
Excuses, excuses :D
(jk)
thanks for stealing my post ;)

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Death on June 29, 2008, 06:25:04 PM
Some call them reasons.

Excuses=reasons

Reasons=excuses

Firetooth

So...*scratches head*
you were saying I was saying reasons, but death was saying they were excuses, so I was countering by saying they're reasons.
O_O

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on July 01, 2008, 11:30:35 AM
So...*scratches head*
you were saying I was saying reasons, but death was saying they were excuses, so I was countering by saying they're reasons.
O_O

No, reasons and excuses are the same thing.

Death

I think you're really failing to see my point Alazar. "Excuse" is normally used in a negative light for someone trying to justify themselves, while "reason" is normally used as a plain explanation.

Wolf Snare

Let us not add fuel to the fire, aye?

*locks topic*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Wow, can't believe this is still alive. Thanks to those who tried to put an end to this foolishness, especially Death. I't 5am Paris time and I can't really think at the moment, but if anyone actually thinks there is anything at all in the topic that has a grain of sense in it I can discredit it later.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..