What does your firefox look like?

Started by ImperialPhoenix, June 24, 2008, 05:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImperialPhoenix

Alright folks, who here uses Firefox?

If so, what does yours look like?
Here mines: HTTP://phoenix.x10hosting.com/content/myfirefox.png

The Lady Shael

Whoah, that looks cool. I've never actually used any of the skins...so mine looks normal. But maybe I'll look around for one....
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sharptooh

Am I the only one here using IE 8? I feel alone  :-[

Go IE!

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Firefox......... Hiss, lol, I've never really tried it actually, it looks ok, but I'm still not convinved, I like the look of IE 8/7 better.

Scarwake

I'd post a image but I don't feel like taking the time.....

I'm using Aquatint Black Gloss on Firefox 3 so just go to the firefox theme page and find it if you wanna know, lol.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Sharptooh

I just randomly looked this up and thought it was interesting:

Sabriel

Quote from: Scarwake on June 25, 2008, 08:14:35 PM
I'd post a image but I don't feel like taking the time.....

I'm using Aquatint Black Gloss on Firefox 3 so just go to the firefox theme page and find it if you wanna know, lol.

I used to use the same theme! My favourite was Cobalt Firefox, but since it's not updated for FF 3, I had to give up on it. And, bodizzle started charging money for his themes :-\

My Firefox (Abstract Classic)

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

windhound

RWL's piechart

I'm currently using Camino, basically Firefox for OS X
I tend to stick to default themes on my browsers
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

bjornredtail

E-links not on there? I'll have to do something about that :)

Well, at the moment I'm in windows, so just good old regular Firefox. I miss my usable commandline already.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Arguia Zsah

Sharptooh

Am I the only one using IE 8?  :-[

All your themes look really cool, hhmm, I've heard of firefox before, maybe I'll look into it a bit more.

Coral

@Windhound: I love Camino but ever since trying out Webkit's recent nightly builds, I have to say Safari is amazing. Almost twice as fast as FireFox 3 for me.

And my FireFox is the default for OS X
Figure Apes are running about.
New here.