I'm confused

Started by Saladin, June 23, 2008, 10:27:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

I'm really confused. Everyone is asking me for favors and telling me I'm on their side. At this point I don't know whose side I'm on.
Starfish love you

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Checkerpaw

Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Alazar is Back

Pick whichever side you feel more comfortable with. I will personally guarantee you that if you choose our side (wrath/snare's) then you will not be backstabbed and you will be treated fairly. If not than good luck ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 24, 2008, 10:17:15 PM
Pick whichever side you feel more comfortable with. I will personally guarantee you that if you choose our side (wrath/snare's) then you will not be backstabbed and you will be treated fairly. If not than good luck ;)

which implies that eire backstabs people and is unfair. Shade = backstabber. I have never backstabbed anyone in my life.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on June 25, 2008, 07:30:56 AM
Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 24, 2008, 10:17:15 PM

which implies that eire backstabs people and is unfair. Shade = backstabber. I have never backstabbed anyone in my life.

Shade has never backstabbed any of us yet.

Shadow=user

kell

shade has back stabbed me, he killed me on reg for no real reason  and everybody uses everybody at some stage in some way or other
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Alazar is Back

Quote from: kell on June 25, 2008, 06:59:53 PM
shade has back stabbed me, he killed me on reg for no real reason  and everybody uses everybody at some stage in some way or other

He killed you on reg for a good reason, because he is a good friend and he helped me out, thats why. Im pretty sure you didnt do that to me again either ^_^ If you did and stayed clanned then I will kill you again. Plain and simple.

Scarwake

Please refrain from personal attacks upon each other.  Remember to keep respect for other players here!

Btw, if you are going to report a post make sure you are not violating the same thing you are reporting another person for doing....

That is all.

~Scarwake
~Mod Duties
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

taekwondokid42

Be on the side of whichever clan you are in.  :P

Firetooth

Quote from: taekwondokid42 on July 05, 2008, 05:41:48 AM
Be on the side of whichever clan you are in.  :P
The winning side is cool, but whoever's side your on I guess, but if you really wanna win you could ditch.
But if you ditch at the last minute it makes you look like a sore loser ;)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.