What happened?

Started by Saladin, June 23, 2008, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

What happened to NowIReallyPissedOff (#23)? He dropped from 17 bil to 1 bil in a matter of minutes. Who did this takedown?
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

no body he aided all his troops to Firetooth so he could help to kill alazar with minimum cash loss but he will get it all back

Firetooth

Yes, Im in vacation till the last day so that net is safe, and we'll still claim the win, smile forever (:
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

What net is safe? The stuff we just murdered down to 6 bil?

Firetooth

awwww :( i cant see
we're still in first when we get back (: you're on what, 4bil net?:P
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

For the moment, had to send my troops away so they didn't eat me out of house and home whilst I hurted you, I will be back momentarily

Firetooth

Snir and Feathertooth can produce more net beetween them in one day then your clan has in total, so I dont care :D

Shadow

i told you guys to boot him...

incidentally, oblit will now be killed the moment he joins a clan.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

:D Hooray what fun finally you see me as a threat instead of going for ally and cody all the time.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

No, I see you as a clan hopping cheater, and clan hopping cheaters deserve to be killed now matter how bad they are.

Shade

Quote from: Shadow on June 24, 2008, 07:02:41 AM
I told you to boot him...
No, I see you as a clan hopping cheater, and clan hopping cheaters deserve to be killed now matter how bad they are.

"I told you guys to let him clan hop"
"CLAN HOPPING EVIL!!!111!11!one"

There appears to be, I dunno, something of a conflict here, over and over and over again on these forums you've slammed me and my clan for having me kicked, and here you just gave them a suggestion to do the same, is clan hopping only ok if condoned by Shadow? Or is it just that Shade would be publically insulted by Shadow for no good reason regardless of what he did?

Shadow

Quote from: Shade on June 24, 2008, 09:36:14 AM
I told you to boot him...

"I told you guys to let him clan hop"
"CLAN HOPPING EVIL!!!111!11!one"

There appears to be, I dunno, something of a conflict here, over and over and over again on these forums you've slammed me and my clan for having me kicked, and here you just gave them a suggestion to do the same, is clan hopping only ok if condoned by Shadow? Or is it just that Shade would be publically insulted by Shadow for no good reason regardless of what he did?

no, you idiot, think in context. He has been in the clan for over 72 hours... I have no problem with you leaving a clan if you stay in it for the three days...

Shade

Oblit had been in his clan for well over 72 hours, and you just called him a clan hopping cheater, I suppose you will now claim that you meant he was helping me clan hop, but your words seem to indicate you thought he was engaging in it himself

Of course none of us should be too suprised, you've always liked trashing me for something and then turning around and doing it yourself, the hypocrit topic comes to mind...

Shadow

Oblit allowed you to join his clan and then booted you less than an hour later. Therefore he was involved in clan hopping. Whether or not it was him who did the hopping is irrelevant, only that he took part. Stop splitting hairs.

Quotethe hypocrit topic comes to mind...
which I defended myself just as well in , and you ended up publicly embarrassing yourself.

Firetooth

Im making no comment.
You guys still can't win this thing ^_^ you'll be crying at the end, I know we're smiling, so stop the insults and have fun (: