What happened?

Started by Saladin, June 23, 2008, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

H.E.L.L. =haties sharptooth, it isn't exactly bad.
I know what Im talking about alazar, snare treats people disgustingly, including you behind your back. I dont want to talk about it on the forums, get on msn, oh and oblits cool, Im just annoyed that he bragged so much about a takedown which should never have happened.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2008, 12:46:56 PM
H.E.L.L. =haties sharptooth, it isn't exactly bad.
I know what Im talking about alazar, snare treats people disgustingly, including you behind your back. I dont want to talk about it on the forums, get on msn, oh and oblits cool, Im just annoyed that he bragged so much about a takedown which should never have happened.

I think Sharptooth was referring to the "dumpas" and "bugger off" comments. 
Starfish love you

Firetooth

oh
I only skimmed, sowwy saladin, you served me :(
Alazar, are you thick or something? You of anyone shouldn't be making insults like that just after you're off your ban. I now reject your apology, your just like ever "sorry, wont happen again"
admin"ok then"
ten mins later...
"alazar has been banned for inapropriatte comments"
Im not gonna stoop to your level and attack you, but seriously, if you dont have something to say un-flame like, shut up.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shade on June 24, 2008, 11:17:34 AM
I get compared to Shadow enough as it is, if I start making topics about my own awesomeness, people will start to think I'm almost as arrogant as he is

Shadow's doing his best to make sure that doesn't happen.  ;)
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

It takes real skill to make Shade look less arrogant by comparison ^_^

But making topics about my own awesomeness? Please find one and link me to it...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Shadow on June 24, 2008, 12:19:27 PM
Yes I have flamed Shade, but I don't even think his posts are worthy of civil replies, they are hair-splitting wastes of space for the most part. As for any other way I have embarrassed myself, please enlighten me.

Just re-read some of your posts. You have said such and such was bad then you go and do it and codone your actions.... ::)

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 24, 2008, 12:21:29 PM
 How incredibly ironic, Alazar makes many apoligies about testing the filter, and swearing, and even claimed to make a genuine apology in the general discussion, he gets banned yet still can stop himslef from testing the filters.
 How incredibly ironic.

I'm with eire here, clan hopping is totaly unaceptable in any context whatsoever, I believe they will still in, I think most are wrath are either incredibly over confident or cocky to think they will win with what 4 days left, they are continually killed and only hae 6 bil net on shade, I nearly have that much  :o

That is hardly abusing the filters. Thats in my normal vocabulary, i held back many more believe me.

Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2008, 02:05:25 PM
oh
I only skimmed, sowwy saladin, you served me :(
Alazar, are you thick or something? You of anyone shouldn't be making insults like that just after you're off your ban. I now reject your apology, your just like ever "sorry, wont happen again"
admin"ok then"
ten mins later...
"alazar has been banned for inapropriatte comments"
Im not gonna stoop to your level and attack you, but seriously, if you dont have something to say un-flame like, shut up.

Seriously what are you smoking? There was absolutely no flame in that reply at all. NONE. Name one. LOL  ::)

Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

The Lady Shael

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 24, 2008, 10:10:20 PM
Seriously what are you smoking?

Okay Alazar, the previous post you made was a bit iffy, but this one is really pushing it. Please don't say rude things like that, especially after you've just been banned.

This also goes for Shadow, Sharptooth, Firetooth, and others involved in this argument.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Alazar is Back

Fair enough, and i really dont understand. Explain to me what was iffy about my last post?

The Lady Shael

Just the part where you said Firetooth didn't know what he was talking about and didn't deserve to. Not a flame, but a little mean.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Alazar is Back

Wolf Snare

[What The Ferret]??? Why are you favouring the noobs and letting them get away with murder???? I've reported two of firetooths blantant flames towards me, and yet they always seem to get overlooked. I am so [wash my mouth out!!!] sick of this [edited].

[edited for swear. Snare you know better than this. ~Shael]
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

Agreed. Something seriously needs to be done. If you punish one for a crime, all must be punished.

The Lady Shael

I'm not favoring anyone, I warned everyone in my post above. I haven't seen your reports yet, but you and Firetooth keep throwing flames at each other, it's definitely not one-sided. If neither of you stops, both of you will be gagged. You keep saying he's immature, but you keep baiting him by insulting him (and Firetooth baits you back).

wolf bite

(Stands beside Sheal with a baseball bat)

Your staff is here to make a fun experience for everyone. We work for free. When any staff member jumps in to help out a problem in a topic, they should not need to repeat their words.

There is a lot of flame going on here.

Flame = "A heated remark, yell, or scream, directed at a person on the net with the intention of provoking a confrontation."

There is a big difference between someone sating their thoughts, feelings and opinions and someone provoking a response. Just about everyone is posting to provoke a fight on this subject.

Sheal gave friendly warnings, now has made them much more firm. Our job is to make everyone have fun, but it is simple for us to ban in order to make a better environment for others.  We can even close the whole forum down for days if that is what we need to do to stop fights.

I don't care is someone feels that "this time" someone has been treated better than others. Yes, the world is subjective based on the situation and what lead up to it. We try to be fair, but no 2 situations are the exact same.

Speaking about being overly fair, I noted a week ago that I was giving Snare a big pass on a banable post. That should have been a warning! Now he makes a new post which on its face is banable. STOP now because there will be no more passes for making intentional banable posts.

Alazar, you are right off a 3 day which means you will be facing a week ban. I would be very caurful if I was you.

For those of you that are threatening not to play the next round if your staff's hard work does not meet your demands, .... That is as silly and refusing ice cream if not in a green dish.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow

QuoteFor those of you that are threatening not to play the next round if your staff's hard work does not meet your demands, .... That is as silly and refusing ice cream if not in a green dish.

You misunderstand me. I am not threatening not to play to try to get any kind of speed up on development, I am simply saying that I won't because of what has happened this round. It is not intended to be directed at the admins in any way, and I am sorry if that is how it came across. It was directed more at the players than anything, for willfully abusing a bug simply because Shael doesn't have the time to fix it, and I won't participate in a game where people take advantage like that.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..