What happened?

Started by Saladin, June 23, 2008, 06:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shadow on June 24, 2008, 09:50:15 AM
Oblit allowed you to join his clan and then booted you less than an hour later. Therefore he was involved in clan hopping. Whether or not it was him who did the hopping is irrelevant, only that he took part. Stop splitting hairs.

Quotethe hypocrit topic comes to mind...
which I defended myself just as well in , and you ended up publicly embarrassing yourself.

That's a matter of opinion, mind you ...
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Shadow

I suppose, but I think it's the opinion of almost everyone here minus shade and perhaps cody and yourself.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

Shade only doesnt back stab his pets(snare and ally) as he needs them to do his dirty work, and snare just seems like an average player with a lot of gulliable friends, and a big, insulting mouth.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2008, 10:38:26 AM
Shade only doesnt back stab his pets(snare and ally) as he needs them to do his dirty work, and snare just seems like an average player with a lot of gulliable friends, and a big, insulting mouth.

Snare seems like a good guy to me.

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Firetooth

You should see the message he sent to one of my allies.

Something like(I havent got the copy, but theyhave, might even post it later)

"SERIOUSLY, what's with your clan? You're on your high horses, get lose. Your clans a joke, get rid of you and your poo and shove yourself and your clan up your anus, I dont have time for jokers like you."

Before that him and his clan had been bullying that clan as well
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

Heh, I look forward to Ally's reaction when he hears himself refered to as my pet, we just got into an arguement the other day about who was in charge, he's challenged me to a duel next round, and Snare certainly isn't my pet, if anything, he's the boss-man, that said, those are not the only two players that I don't backstab, in fact, I don't do nearly as much backstabbing or dirty playing as certain players would have you believe *cough*shadow*cough*

Firetooth

If ally isn't your pet, why not made this topic yourself? Being bragged about by alazar is signs he licks your feet, infact, the only time he hasn't being grovelling at the feet of you or snare is when he is running wrath. He's got better since you quit, though he still hasn't learned to stop the constant swears and flames <_<

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Shade on June 24, 2008, 10:53:40 AM
Heh, I look forward to Ally's reaction when he hears himself refered to as my pet, we just got into an arguement the other day about who was in charge, he's challenged me to a duel next round, and Snare certainly isn't my pet, if anything, he's the boss-man, that said, those are not the only two players that I don't backstab, in fact, I don't do nearly as much backstabbing or dirty playing as certain players would have you believe *cough*shadow*cough*

So ... who's in charge?

Shade

Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2008, 10:57:52 AM
If ally isn't your pet, why not made this topic yourself? Being bragged about by alazar is signs he licks your feet

By 'this topic' I assume you mean the return of shade? That was more Ally trying to brag about the take down on shadow and marell then it was to celebrate me coming back, I was a convienent cover, and besides, I get compared to Shadow enough as it is, if I start making topics about my own awesomeness, people will start to think I'm almost as arrogant as he is

Firetooth

Then alazars totally arrogant, marrel's first, and you're not even second, so how are you that "glorious" You're a good player and I understand you've barely been back a week, if that, but I see nothing glourious about clan hopping, being mass aided by roughly 5people then getting out-netted cleanly by three.

Shadow

Cody runs the show for the most part, but Shade is usually the one doing the dirty stuff. As for arrogance, pot meet kettle.

Shade

Actually I was aided by 3 people, all of which were splitting their turns between takedowns and getting net for me, and 2 of which havn't been able to do anythign for several days, owing to kinda sorta being dead

And yes, Snare is the one in charge most of the time, although I got to run the show last night owing to him being dead, taked four times the net with half of the players of his usual runs, although admittedly my target was pretty vulnerable

Alazar is Back

Shadow, just in these last few days i have lost so much respect for you. You have seriously embarrassed yourself. I think it would be wise for you to take a look at alot of your recent posts. You have just flamed in this topic several times. Firetooth, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You dont know what the hell shade, cody, oblit, and I do. You really dont know anything about it and dont deserve to. You will find out on day that sticking your nose that far up other peoples "dumpas" is a very bad idea.

What shade said is true we are most likely going to duel next round. We want to see who would be better. So bugger off.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Shadow

Yes I have flamed Shade, but I don't even think his posts are worthy of civil replies, they are hair-splitting wastes of space for the most part. As for any other way I have embarrassed myself, please enlighten me.

Sharptooh

How incredibly ironic, Alazar makes many apoligies about testing the filter, and swearing, and even claimed to make a genuine apology in the general discussion, he gets banned yet still can stop himslef from testing the filters.
 How incredibly ironic.

I'm with eire here, clan hopping is totaly unaceptable in any context whatsoever, I believe they will still in, I think most are wrath are either incredibly over confident or cocky to think they will win with what 4 days left, they are continually killed and only hae 6 bil net on shade, I nearly have that much  :o