Alazar

Started by thomaskreisman, June 23, 2008, 05:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 24, 2008, 11:43:16 PM
yes I will admit that I can not take u alazar but like I said I like being in this clan and I actualy like u to, u tought me allot about indy a couple rounds ago but u where getting extreemly anoing so I did the inmature vilent thing I always do (remember Feng Kestral, Saladin?) so, I killed u, ya it probbrobly wasn't smart, but remember I'm Thomas Kreisman and I do stuff like that all the time and I come out OK. Anyway feathertooth was realy mad at u and it was funny to read his messages to me about u.

"I HATE ALAZAR, KILL HIM KILL HIM, KILL HIM NOW" hehe no offence Feathertooth but that was pretty funny, not that I should be talking or anything (Saladin) but it was funny.

I did nothing to him. Nothing. I have avoided murdering his clan all round after i made an agreement with them. Thats your first clue right there. They are noobs and backstabbers.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

thomaskreisman

realy....wow I gota talk to Feathertooth about that...hmf he was realy mad at u, did u insult him?

Alazar is Back

Quote from: thomaskreisman on June 25, 2008, 12:34:44 AM
realy....wow I gota talk to Feathertooth about that...hmf he was realy mad at u, did u insult him?

Nope, supposedly its because "someone" onlined a newbie he was teaching. I should not be held responsible for others actions especially if i was unaware of it.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..