Seriously

Started by Saladin, June 21, 2008, 10:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saladin

Seriously people, stop maxing out on me and bringing me down to 9k and 7k land for no reason. Others have 20-30k land, so just bugger off, especially you iluvashley.
Starfish love you

Alazar is Back

This has happened to me every day of the entire round. The main reason is because i was being captured, people need leaders. Saladin it is more than easy to recover from too.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

Dont bite the mouth that feeds you saladin, every run you suicide 100-1000troops on me when they make no difference to your run ::)
I agree though, iluvashley is too big for their baby booties.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Saladin

Quote from: Firetooth on June 22, 2008, 03:27:57 AM
Dont bite the mouth that feeds you saladin, every run you suicide 100-1000troops on me when they make no difference to your run ::)
I agree though, iluvashley is too big for their baby booties.

Bringing me down to 7k land and taking 10 million leaders is A BIT more severe than 100 skiffs...
Starfish love you

Firetooth

I lose more like 1mil, but it's more severe, yeah :D obviously, im joking about the more severe part :D
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Alazar is Back

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?!?!?! YOU WILL LOSE ALL OF YOUR LEADERS ANYWAYS, ITS NOT HARD TO GET THE LAND BACK.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..