early awards, but who gives a dam?

Started by Firetooth, June 21, 2008, 03:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kell

its eire not erie miss spelling it is a whipping offence
*gets whip ready*

marell is an eire member as shade is a wrath member, we for most of this set remained clanned while our enemies clan hopped. it only takes noobs with turns to break a clanned leader

Quote from: David on June 24, 2008, 08:52:46 PM
I'm not with anyone. I've worked a lone the entire round.

so you've never assisted cody in any way shape or form? or never singled out eire in your attack?
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

David

I held some troops for him today. About it. I didn't get a darn thing out of it. So, hence, I have been working alone the entire set.

Shadow

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 24, 2008, 08:55:05 PM
Kyle, you said yourself that staying clanned when having known enemies is absurd. And your clan seems to be doing the same "cheating" now. Make up your mind. Oh, and please stop talking like I won't have marell owned by reset either. Actually was surprised you couldnt figure out a clanless takdown yet, pity.

Kell, I am hardly a little puppy, but I can respond to that with two points;
Eire is in no way holding the game down like it was before.
You guys have become something hypocritical lately and hopped on the bandwagon that is clanhopping. So in all technicality, Eire has one member in the top 5, for now.

I have done plenty of clanless takedowns before. Remember "effective leadering?" Remember taking out Dash together? I've come a ways since then. Eire hasn't done a single run together all set, and I basically can't be bothered to take the time to do them at the moment. It's a shame Shade came back, the game is much funner without him. Wrath hasn't done a single unclanned takedown all set...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

David

Also much funner without the pointless killing you fellas' love to do.

Shadow

Kills directed at the leaders of people who allow clan hopping aren't wasted.

David

It's wasted if the guys come back and whip your [butts] anyway.

Shade

Quote from: David on June 24, 2008, 08:57:11 PM
I held some troops for him today. About it. I didn't get a [darn] thing out of it. So, hence, I have been working alone the entire set.

It's true, we've been shamelessly abusing poor Dave all round and he hasn't gotten a nickel, everything he has he got by himself :P

And Shadow, quite a few people, including your own clan mates, will and have disputed that claim, even you have said I make things more interesting in the past

kell

Quote from: David on June 24, 2008, 08:59:28 PM
Also much funner without the pointless killing you fellas' love to do.
Quote from: David on June 24, 2008, 08:57:11 PM
I held some troops for him today. About it. I didn't get a [darn] thing out of it. So, hence, I have been working alone the entire set.

mmmh i remember killing you because you try to damage us. and muling for somebody helps them out a lot
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

still a ways to go before that happens. I am leaving for Europe tomorrow, I'll get one more run in. I am interested to see how the round turns out.

David

Well you killing me, I worked alone in damaging you. I had no help. I haven't had any help this set with anything.

Shadow

you told me blatantly that you would murder and suicide eire every chance you got for no reason, so we removed you from a position in which you could do that. That kill was completely justified.

David

I'm not arguing about the darn kill! Can't you get that through your head?

What I AM saying though, is, weather you want to believe it or not, I've worked alone the entire set.

Shadow

Quote from: David on June 24, 2008, 09:06:23 PM
I'm not arguing about the [darn] kill! Can't you get that through your head?

What I AM saying though, is, weather you want to believe it or not, I've worked alone the entire set.

except for half an hour ago when you joined snare's clan?

David

Ya, that wasn't my benifit though. That was snares. That's still ME working alone. I just whored for him.

Shade

Don't bother David, nothing can get through Shadow's thick head

As for joining the clan, yes, he held Snares troops, and then sent them back, which had absolutely 0 effect on him, other than perhaps huritng him alittle due to loss of turns and resources, what he's trying ot say is that everything he has accomplished this round, he has done alone