The Glorious Return of Shade

Started by Alazar is Back, June 19, 2008, 11:45:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Wow! Did anybody see that one coming? I sure didn't and i live about 7 blocks away from him. To think he was unnoticeable then a few hours later he was sitting in the top five. Of course he had some help, but its still surprising. I say welcome back! Shade has already said hello to one of our members. ;)
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Marell

Quote from: Alazar is Back on June 19, 2008, 11:45:06 PM
Wow! Did anybody see that one coming? I sure didn't and i live about 7 blocks away from him. To think he was unnoticeable then a few hours later he was sitting in the top five. Of course he had some help, but its still surprising. I say welcome back! Shade has already said hello to one of our members. ;)

I almost get the impression that you believe what he did was out of the ordinary.
And if team market thefting is the way he says hello to everyone its no wonder he is so popular lol.

Shadow

Hey, at least I stay in my clan ^_^

Shade's glorious return cost you your life for your help in it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

David

You only killed Ally cuz you can't touch Shade IMO.

Shadow

I killed Alazar because he was involved with clan hopping. I hate clan hoppers. Shade will go down sooner or later.

Marell

Quote from: David on June 20, 2008, 05:45:07 AM
You only killed Ally cuz you can't touch Shade IMO.

Yeah..his clan hopping had something to do with that.
Killing Alazar and Snare was still a satisfying result however...they were both heavily involved in the take-down on me, so surely they wont argue that the kills were unreasonable.

Firetooth

Well, smile are just gonna solo up a win. We can't be asked to try anymore working, we just get ripped off.
Long time no see, eh shade? Welcome back, I knew from day 3, but eh :D
Nooonnneeee of eire or the clan hopping crew will win ^_^ just test us!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shade

Heh, actually this topic was posted before we took down Marell, it was refering to taking down Shadow, I regret having to take down Marell at all, Only takedowns aimed at Shadow have any joy for me, but Marell just won't listen when I tell him to abandon his clan and join me...

The dark side is stronger  :P

Firetooth

The light side always triumphs shade, but maybe we're in for a first, eh? :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Checkerpaw

I think I need to start playing Turbo ... this sounds like too much fun to miss
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

Wolf Snare

Kyle, killing me only tells me that you dont have the skill to take me out properly. Rather sad.

But no worries, if you want to put out kills I'll respond in kind.

Firetooth, I think you either need to close your yap outside of the forums, or stop lying. It's entirely obvious that smily and eire are working together, I witnessed smily aid marell 3 bil net the other day, and for some strange reason smily participated in killing me. You chaps are going to get served.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

You were clanned, I could have taken you out with a takedown simply because I couldn't max you. That's how you guys took out eire. It would be hard to fail. A kill sets you back a bit farther.

Wolf Snare

Hardly. Nothing can hold me back.  :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 20, 2008, 01:39:34 PM
Hardly. Nothing can hold me back.  :D

That's what everyone says, then boom, you end up dead.

Anyway on topic, just when I thought that this turbo round would be normal shade comes back, lol joking, welcome back Shade, I don't really remember you to well but I'm sure my bro does.

The Obliterator

Hmm was this the shadow that said last round that killing was no use as it only drove new players away and that the person could just change their name and come back at you unexpectedly. :o

And who also said that killing someone does not show how good you are and that it is better not to kill but to smash into the ground. ???

This doesn't make sense as you just killed someone.
Cant you see that people will not respect you or trust you if you dont do what you say.
All i did is say what shadow said in other topics if you dont believe me go and look for yourself.
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better