Corsair

Started by Firetooth, June 18, 2008, 11:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I dont care whether or not you weren't behind the kill saladin, a member of your clan purposefully broke a promise, which is as bad as back-stabbing. I go away for one day and you kill someone ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

I couldn't agree more whitch is exactly y I backstabbed saladin

Saladin

You backstabbed me prior to this event genius.

BTW: I reimbursed Feathertooth for damages and the war has ended, so stfu Tom.
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

r we still talking about u killing feathertooth?

Saladin

No.... You just stated your reason for betraying me was because Streth killed Justme. However, you backstabbed me and betrayed the clan prior to his death.

*****************************Note: Feathertooth never died. Justme did.
Starfish love you

thomaskreisman

OK never mind then because I hated Just Me also

Firetooth

Calm down, Im fed up of feuds, saladin and tom fight, I seem to be in endless fights and checker cant pick enough fights ::)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

thomaskreisman

Dude, what r u talking about we r not even arguing they where just making fun of my pore obserbent skills (and spelling skills to now because I bet I spelled that wrong)

Checkerpaw

Quote from: Firetooth on June 24, 2008, 09:57:41 AM
Calm down, Im fed up of feuds, saladin and tom fight, I seem to be in endless fights and checker cant pick enough fights ::)

And considering I wasn't involved in this topic at all, this is relevant how .... ?
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)

thomaskreisman

he just metiond that u r violent